Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
exactly breh they can make wonder women & Aquaman look bad ass with updated looks but they drop the ball with cyborg they got the homie looking like something that would be a hot design in 1999-2003 si-fi movie's

I mean ray fisher is already a big dude like they really couldn't give cyborg a more sleek, streamline, sexy, cutting edge design instead of that bull shyt we see in the trailer's so for

dude just look's like a human head attached to a robotic body instead of the perfect blind/mesh of man and machine fukk this shyt they are doing

screen-shot-2015-05-27-at-85238-am-137432.png
CDIGmIMWMAAz5BA.jpg:large
CYB_Cv2.jpg
cyborg-version-2-new-52.jpg

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Obviously some people fukking care, how Cyborg looks is kind of important. It's not even the visual effects that are the problem, it's the design of the character overall. Cyborg might be great, but of course if they put out a fukking teaser people are going to comment on how the character looks.

*edit*

and the "They're going to keep working on the effect" shyt needs to stop. Studios are the ones that put this shyt out there, they put these things out to get people hyped and for people to decide if they want to give the movie a shot. If they put out a trailer with shytty effects then it's fair game for people to critique those effects.

You really think when the trailer comes out, the main thing people are going to talk about is Cyborg looking "terrible"?

You really think people are not gonna see the movie because they don't like the Cyborg's "look"?

:mjlol:

Reviews and the "fun" factor will be the main selling points of this movie.

Cyborg would have looked amazing in a practical robotic suit and makeup... too much vfx makes him look fake as fukk... :francis:

Naw, he still has to do stunts, move and shyt. Why do you think RDJ wears this?

c8e.jpg

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You really think when the trailer comes out, the main thing people are going to talk about is Cyborg looking "terrible"?

You really think people are not gonna see the movie because they don't like the Cyborg's "look"?

:mjlol:

Reviews and the "fun" factor will be the main selling points of this movie.

You see anywhere in my post where I said that? :stopitslime:

WB/DC just released a trailer that focuses ENTIRELY on Cyborg, so people are going to comment on how Cyborg looks in the trailer. They released the shyt for people to talk about and you in here complaining about people talking about it.

Even if you wanna say "The FX aren't finished yet" that doesn't change the fact that Cyborg looks like stir fried techno shyt in the trailer they just released (and in the previous teasers to be honest).

And i'm going to ask again, do you actually think Cyborg looks good in that teaser trailer?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All this arguing about cyborg's look, he shouldn't even be in the movie, Green lantern should

I understand them NOT using Green Lantern, because the last movie was such a bomb. It wasn't because GL is a bad character, but execs would rather think that that admit to making shytty movie.

If they wanted to add a Black character John Stewart would have been the best choice, if they didn't want to use a GL they could have used Black Lightning or Vixen (which would have added another woman to the group).

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
You see anywhere in my post where I said that? :stopitslime:

WB/DC just released a trailer that focuses ENTIRELY on Cyborg, so people are going to comment on how Cyborg looks in the trailer. They released the shyt for people to talk about and you in here complaining about people talking about it.

Even if you wanna say "The FX aren't finished yet" that doesn't change the fact that Cyborg looks like stir fried techno shyt in the trailer they just released (and in the previous teasers to be honest).

And i'm going to ask again, do you actually think Cyborg looks good in that teaser trailer?

He looks fine to me, idgaf when it comes to CG robots in movies. It's a fukking robot in a movie about Superheroes :mindblown: if i'm watching Transformers or Pacific Rim, i'm not gonna complain about how fake the CG looks on the robots because i don't care. I thought Ultron looked garbage and Tony Stark's suit looks fake af in Civl War but I didn't care. But whatever breh, if you hate the design then hate it :manny:

shyt is up there with Flash's lighting being blue :what: who gives af

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand them NOT using Green Lantern, because the last movie was such a bomb. It wasn't because GL is a bad character, but execs would rather think that that admit to making shytty movie.

If they wanted to add a Black character John Stewart would have been the best choice, if they didn't want to use a GL they could have used Black Lightning or Vixen (which would have added another woman to the group).

Very good point, I'm watching the justice league animated series right now on Netflix, I'm 15 episodes in and I'm loving it so far

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
it's kinda crazy that a Justice League movie is happening, and Superman isn't gonna be part of any of the marketing. You'd have to be a moron to think he's not in the movie, but i bet they hold back on saying much. Seeing this poster without Superman is wild

Justice-League-Unite-Poster.jpg
I agree with this as much as I'm anticipating the movie

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He looks fine to me, idgaf when it comes to CG robots in movies. It's a fukking robot in a movie about Superheroes :mindblown: if i'm watching Transformers or Pacific Rim, i'm not gonna complain about how fake the CG looks on the robots because i don't care, you're suppose to suspend belief. I thought Ultron looked garbage and Tony Stark's suit looks fake af in Civl War but I didn't care. But whatever breh, if you hate the design then hate it :manny:

shyt is up there with Flash's lighting being blue :what: who gives af

IDGAF about Flashes lightning being blue, but Cyborg's look is kind of important.

If you don't care about the quality of the special effects then that's cool, but lets not act like a LOT of people have a problem with bad special effects. Hell, one of the bigger complaints about BvS was how terrible Doomsday looked, and that was casual fans shytting on those effects. People complain about bad special effects (Cyborg, Doomsday, Thanos in GOTG) and people praise dope special effects (Rocket Racc00n, King Kong, Avatar) it is what it is :manny: