Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Cyborg looks like one of those obscenely expensive ass gaming computers :mjlol:

Aquaman looks beastly.

Flash looks dope. I wish his electricity trail was yellow, I don't know why Snyder has such a hard on for that blue filter.
It could turn yellow at a faster speed, who knows

I think it will be dope but I think Zack still gonna over do the epic shots :francis:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
That Flash spot was beastly

tumblr_onal1djXLm1uorz8zo2_500.gif
I thought it was dope first time I saw it

Now i realize he was posing in some ninjistu shyt and wondering if Zack gona overdo this shyt

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
In MOS?

MOS was dope, I didn't need him to say shyt. He barely said shyt in Superman Returns either but nikkas on here love that movie for some reason
Breh I'm starting to think MOS is the most underrated comic book movie in recent memory.
Not a fan of Borgs CGI, but I'm sure they'll fix it by November (I hope)

Looks lit still
I'm starting to wonder why the actor worked out so much is he's 98% CGI :heh:
It could turn yellow at a faster speed, who knows

I think it will be dope but I think Zack still gonna over do the epic shots :francis:
This is both the gift and the curse of Zack Snyder.

He'll do some shyt you've never seen before. Then he'll do some shyt that could have easily been corrected throughout the movie and it'll cause people to nitpick the hell out of it.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm dying ... no ones forcing these clowns to watch it

:what: Who said anyone was you sensitive fool? I'm sorry for breaking up the mutual jerkoff session by asking a sensible question from a non stan point of view

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Breh I'm starting to think MOS is the most underrated comic book movie in recent memory.

I'm starting to wonder why the actor worked out so much is he's 98% CGI :heh:

This is both the gift and the curse of Zack Snyder.

He'll do some shyt you've never seen before. Then he'll do some shyt that could have easily been corrected throughout the movie and it'll cause people to nitpick the hell out of it.
MOS is very underrated. Not one of the GOATS but definitely not one of the bottoms.

Good villains

Good fights

Good visuals

shyt was what DBZ should've been. People still hung up on Superman being quiet (or in their words, emo), Clark Kent not being a goofy klutz, and dude killing Zod and wrecking shyt in his first real battle

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
MOS is very underrated. Not one of the GOATS but definitely not one of the bottoms.

Good villains

Good fights

Good visuals

shyt was what DBZ should've been. People still hung up on Superman being quiet (or in their words, emo), Clark Kent not being a goofy klutz, and dude killing Zod and wrecking shyt in his first real battle

yup. fukk that goofy ass Clark shyt. Bruce Wayne would be looking at him like :gucci: if they went with that version of Clark in the movies.

EVERYONE saw WHY he had to snap Zod's neck, but mufukkaz continue to act dumb.

As far as wrecking shyt, it was fukkin war outside. You think Supes had the time to think and stop in every battle going on to make sure that the coast was clear to make sure no one got hurt? :wtf:
shyt getting fukked up was extremely realistic considering the circumstances. This was his first real test and now that he saw the aftermath, he's definitely more aware of the aftermath and will take that into consideration more going forward

Reeves Supes was good for it's time (at least the first 2), but in reality? :camby: