Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Changing the subject off of cyborg, any thoughts on what the after credit scene will be

Given that everything with their films seems to be in flux they need to stay way from post credits scenes. You gotta have a long term plan locked down to be doing post credits scenes. Even Marvel with all their planning has done post credits scenes that don't make sense in the larger narrative (The on after Incredible Hulk and the one after Thor).

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Given that everything with their films seems to be in flux they need to stay way from post credits scenes. You gotta have a long term plan locked down to be doing post credits scenes. Even Marvel with all their planning has done post credits scenes that don't make sense in the larger narrative (The on after Incredible Hulk and the one after Thor).

They could just tease Aquaman since it'll be the next movie up, show Orm or Black Manta. They'll probably do Darkseid though which isn't a problem to me imo since he's the big bad and is the villain's Nephew

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They could just tease Aquaman since it'll be the next movie up, show Orm or Black Manta. They'll probably do Darkseid though which isn't a problem to me imo since he's the big bad and is the villain's Nephew

Yeah, the Aquaman stuff makes sense, I tend to forget about that movie because it's oddly the one we hear about the least.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
JSTLG_Monogram_Tilted_Vert_2764x4096_master.jpg

Wonder-Woman-Justice-League-Poster-1.jpg

The-Flash-Justice-League-Poster-1.jpg

Cyborg-Justice-League-Poster-HD.jpg

Aquaman-Justice-League-Character-Poster-HD.jpg

Batman-Justice-League-Poster-HD.jpg

Justice-League-United.jpg
:wow:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, the Aquaman stuff makes sense, I tend to forget about that movie because it's oddly the one we hear about the least.

Don't worry the buzz for Aquaman is bubbling...At first it was more like a low simmer but the more pics of Aquaman that is released the more the streets are talking....Outside of the marvel movies Aquaman has the most buzz of upcoming movies

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Cyborg looks like a cyborg.

I don't get what's so bad about how he looks?

Elbows too pointy?

I never cared for the character much anyway so I'm fairly indifferent to him or his looks.
The coli where cyborg got passionate fans. nikkas literally hunting for shyt to be mad about. Flash shoulderpads annoy me more than cyborg design:hubie:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
speaking of buzz, this Justice League stuff is kinda stealing Wonder Woman's thunder a little, no?

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
it's kinda crazy that a Justice League movie is happening, and Superman isn't gonna be part of any of the marketing. You'd have to be a moron to think he's not in the movie, but i bet they hold back on saying much. Seeing this poster without Superman is wild

Justice-League-Unite-Poster.jpg

batman looking dope as usual:sas2:
At least part of the movie we can see batman (the true leader) take charge:sas2:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
speaking of buzz, this Justice League stuff is kinda stealing Wonder Woman's thunder a little, no?

No not at all, I think Wonder woman will do mad numbers because of the female angle...Mother's and daughters along with men aswell