#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

l6cccx0_zpsuhfxrhzm.png

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I just can't even pretend Gal Gadot isn't awful, but I'm in. Coulda done without that music*, but there was enough there to get me amped.

*this is an epidemic across the board. 1 out of like 10 trailers has good music. Guardians last 2 were on point, Johnny Cash fit Logan, can't think of many other recent ones. There's always a cover of a classic song that does no justice (no pun) to the original.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I just can't even pretend Gal Gadot isn't awful, but I'm in. Coulda done without that music*, but there was enough there to get me amped.

*this is an epidemic across the board. 1 out of like 10 trailers has good music. Guardians last 2 were on point, Johnny Cash fit Logan, can't think of many other recent ones. There's always a cover of a classic song that does no justice (no pun) to the original.
Them Suicide Squad trailers last year :banderas:

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps

eat a bag of d*cks you f*ggot