Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
None of this shyt is "mature" it's just a fukking buzzword that people throw around, just like "Dark" & "Gritty".

Yes, the Marvel films have humor, but they also have some rather dark themes and moments sprinkled throughout it. Yes, Nolan made dark and serious Batman films but each and every one of those movies had a light humorous moment.

Most of the bytching and whining about "Dark" vs "humor is less about the scripts and the stories being told and more about the color palette being used. fukking Logan is a dark story, but that shyt has humor throughout it, sometimes even during moments that are supposed to be serous and dour.

The one thing that seems to work consistently is to have faith in the source material. i don't mean just giving people iconic shots from a few stories or a bunch of stupid fukking easter eggs, I mean just go out and make the best ___ movie you can, don't approach it from the standpoint that shyt has to be fixed so that "mature" audiences will by it.
if darkseid is not murking humans left and right in JL2 then:camby:
same goes with thanos in infinity war if he aint whooping ass while being menacing like how ultron was suppose to be:rudy:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if darkseid is not murking humans left and right in JL2 then:camby:
same goes with thanos in infinity war if he aint whooping ass while being menacing like how ultron was suppose to be:rudy:

Who the fukk said anything about Darkside or Thanos not whooping ass or killing people?

This is the shyt I'm talking about...Having humor or moments of levity in the film doesn't keep it from having dark or violent moments. Deadpool is a perfect example of this, that shyt is violent as fukk, but it also has TONS of humor, it's also got some genuinely dark moments, and even a few poignant ones.

shyt doesn't have to be 100% dark or 100% jokes, it's possible for these movies to have a balance. Hell, the world we live in isn't all one or the other.

Jards

All Star
Daps
Because Nolan had clout before TDK. I mean we are gonna act like he didn't make Insomnia, Memento, The Prestige etc. before TDK

Wan and Reeves are the only directors on the DC slate with clout to do whatever they want

Looks terrible.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fukked up royalty whit Cyborgs looks, and honestly he shouldn't even be in this movie. Hopefully the actor can do a great job in the role, but there were plenty of other black superheroes they could have added instead. John Stewart, Black Lightning, or Vixen should have been in Cyborgs place. All of them are just better characters. Another issue with Cyborg is that nobody is trying to BE that character, kids aren't going to want to be a guy who's whole steeze is that he got fukked up in a horrible accident and the only part of him that's still flesh is a chunk of head.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
it's kinda crazy that a Justice League movie is happening, and Superman isn't gonna be part of any of the marketing. You'd have to be a moron to think he's not in the movie, but i bet they hold back on saying much. Seeing this poster without Superman is wild

Justice-League-Unite-Poster.jpg

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i say that, and he'll probably be in the friggin trailer tomorrow...

Jards

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: y'all nikkas complain about everything but then will post opening day "I'm in the theater now, i hope it's good"

:dead:
:mjlol:

The only time i've critiqued a DC movie on the Coli was when I couldn't finish BvS when it came on the TV cause of how :trash: that shyt was. Still haven't seen Suicide Squad either :manny:

I was more commenting on the FX for Cyborg - looks fukking terrible:scust: :hhh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Cyborg would have looked amazing in a practical robotic suit and makeup... too much vfx makes him look fake as fukk... :francis:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm saying who cares, FX teams work on movies until the day of release. The movie comes out in fukking November :mindblown:

Obviously some people fukking care, how Cyborg looks is kind of important. It's not even the visual effects that are the problem, it's the design of the character overall. Cyborg might be great, but of course if they put out a fukking teaser people are going to comment on how the character looks.

*edit*

and the "They're going to keep working on the effect" shyt needs to stop. Studios are the ones that put this shyt out there, they put these things out to get people hyped and for people to decide if they want to give the movie a shot. If they put out a trailer with shytty effects then it's fair game for people to critique those effects.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: y'all nikkas complain about everything but then will post opening day "I'm in the theater now, i hope it's good"

:dead:

nah. if snyder has gotten ANYTHING right in his movies, it's been the costumes. i'd argue he's been handling that part of his superhero films even better than marvel; they're that good.

cyborg looks like shyt so far. period. looks like snyder was trying to mimic the intricate look Bay gave the transformers. but without that larger than life scale, it doesnt work.