Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The visuals in this film are guaranteed....It's the overall story that I'm worried about. These DCEU films are always filled with plot holes and they lack internal logic.

Most Superhero movies have at least a couple plot holes but the ones in BVS, MoS, and Suicide Squad are ridiculous. I don't care if it's the studio, Snyder, or some drunken editor they gotta fix that shyt above all else.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The visuals in this film are guaranteed....It's the overall story that I'm worried about. These DCEU films are always filled with plot holes and they lack internal logic.

Most Superhero movies have at least a couple plot holes but the ones in BVS, MoS, and Suicide Squad are ridiculous. I don't care if it's the studio, Snyder, or some drunken editor they gotta fix that shyt above all else.

I agree the writers should build this shyt from the ground up with a great plot and fantastic dialouge... :mindblown: it's not THAT hard... Problem is these exec's and people behind the scenes be fukking with the formula...

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I agree the writers should build this shyt from the ground up with a great plot and fantastic dialouge... :mindblown: it's not THAT hard... Problem is these exec's and people behind the scenes be fukking with the formula...

Or it's just hard to make a movie period. I mean if it were that easy then we would be getting Oscar contenders with every big budget movie. Remember execs are giving the creative teams hundreds of millions of their money.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Or it's just hard to make a movie period. I mean if it were that easy then we would be getting Oscar contenders with every big budget movie. Remember execs are giving the creative teams hundreds of millions of their money.

Nolan had no problems when he wrote the dark Knight with 0 studio interference..:coffee: it can be done. I mean you hire the best writers in the business trust them to churn out gold give the fans what they want.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
I been saying the same shyt. If I want Jokes I'll watch a marvel movie. D.C. need to say fukk them loser ass nerds and feed the masses that n
Mature shyt.

Hard to make 'mature shyt' with characters that have names like WONDER WOMAN, AQUA MAN, DARKSEID, BRANIAC, GORILLA GRODD. As if this stuff was meant to be mature drama.

I remember everyone a few years back was like 'I hope they make the masters of the universe movie more like LOTR'... well LOTR doesn't have characters with names like SKELETOR and BEAST MAN. Kinda hard to achieve both.

If you change Sauron's name to EYE-DOR and Legolas's name to ELVIN ARROW, it's not the same the movie anymore is it.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
JSTLG_Monogram_Tilted_Vert_2764x4096_master.jpg

The-Flash-Justice-League-Poster-1.jpg

Aquaman-Justice-League-Character-Poster-HD.jpg

Batman-Justice-League-Poster-HD.jpg

Justice-League-United.jpg

Ayo Bruce... can you fukking smack Zack Snyder in the head and teach him how to shoot a group shot. Goddamn. Aquaman in the middle, you and Cyborg flanking him, Wonder Woman and Flash on the outside. Or if you wanna go on importance, keep Wonder Woman and Batman in the center and do a lineup shot. He got y'all looking photoshopped. :damn:

Still all the way in tho...
LeXoA.gif

Mazino

All Star
Daps
Hard to make 'mature shyt' with characters that have names like WONDER WOMAN, AQUA MAN, DARKSEID, BRANIAC, GORILLA GRODD. As if this stuff was meant to be mature drama.

I remember everyone a few years back was like 'I hope they make the masters of the universe movie more like LOTR'... well LOTR doesn't have characters with names like SKELETOR and BEAST MAN. Kinda hard to achieve both.

If you change Sauron's name to EYE-DOR and Legolas's name to ELVIN ARROW, it's not the same the movie anymore is it.
I don't think having a movie with some humour is a problem at all, it's one of the things that makes Avengers and many of the Marvel movies so great.

One of the biggest criticism with Batman vs Superman was that it was super depressing, bringing a little levity is definitely needed in JL and as long as they bring the noise story-wise it'll be fine.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Nolan had no problems when he wrote the dark Knight with 0 studio interference..:coffee: it can be done. I mean you hire the best writers in the business trust them to churn out gold give the fans what they want.

Because Nolan had clout before TDK. I mean we are gonna act like he didn't make Insomnia, Memento, The Prestige etc. before TDK

Wan and Reeves are the only directors on the DC slate with clout to do whatever they want

Last edited:

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
He didn't need to be jacked breh, he was using his chi to knock niccaz out :ohhh:

xv6UW6G.gif

:patrice:I always used to laugh seeing this gif but looking at it now I'm thinking dude who came running in from the right might have somehow hit dude with his gun by accident.

Edit: I'm positive now cause it bounces off of him and falls

now why he ain't shoot it:hubie:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None of this shyt is "mature" it's just a fukking buzzword that people throw around, just like "Dark" & "Gritty".

Yes, the Marvel films have humor, but they also have some rather dark themes and moments sprinkled throughout it. Yes, Nolan made dark and serious Batman films but each and every one of those movies had a light humorous moment.

Most of the bytching and whining about "Dark" vs "humor is less about the scripts and the stories being told and more about the color palette being used. fukking Logan is a dark story, but that shyt has humor throughout it, sometimes even during moments that are supposed to be serous and dour.

The one thing that seems to work consistently is to have faith in the source material. i don't mean just giving people iconic shots from a few stories or a bunch of stupid fukking easter eggs, I mean just go out and make the best ___ movie you can, don't approach it from the standpoint that shyt has to be fixed so that "mature" audiences will by it.