Veteran
Supporter
Daps
JSTLG_Monogram_Tilted_Vert_2764x4096_master.jpg

The-Flash-Justice-League-Poster-1.jpg

Aquaman-Justice-League-Character-Poster-HD.jpg

Batman-Justice-League-Poster-HD.jpg

Justice-League-United.jpg

so we know superman's coming back to life at the end of the movie. But there's no jon stewart or martian manhunter?

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if Henry cavil is pissed that not only was man of steel 2 was made into Batman vs Superman but now he has a small part in the justice league movie

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Man if this ish doesn't bang DC are screwed.
They gunna make this movie more lighter tone:scust: who the fukk likes your favorite heroes always joking:scust: where is the urgency, where all hope is lost where the heroes have to dig deep to save the day:gucci: I love serious tone and now they making it light:camby: I might be the only one in this world who likes serious ish:rudy:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
They gunna make this movie more lighter tone:scust: who the fukk likes your favorite heroes always joking:scust: where is the urgency, where all hope is lost where the heroes have to dig deep to save the day:gucci: I love serious tone and now they making it light:camby: I might be the only one in this world who likes serious ish:rudy:
I been saying the same shyt. If I want Jokes I'll watch a marvel movie. D.C. need to say fukk them loser ass nerds and feed the masses that n
Mature shyt.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
negro please that mediocre motherfukker ain't getting no 30-40 million a movie for being in a underachieving movie franchise
He makes 14 million a movie from being supes :manny: by the end of his contract its easy to say he would make upwards of 60 million for his role