Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
nah that movie was one of the worst edited films I've ever seen.
The scene where Lex reveals his plans to Superman is a perfect example of this he sets it all up for the two to finally fight and the scene cuts to Wonder Woman watching the Justice League videos on her laptop which completely killed the momentum. :why:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The scene where Lex reveals his plans to Superman is a perfect example of this he sets it all up for the two to finally fight and the scene cuts to Wonder Woman watching the Justice League videos on her laptop which completely killed the momentum. :why:
:russ::mjlol:

And then I heard they cut out am important scene that literally impacts the whole movie. When they had the African lady testifying against Superman they cut out the scene showing she got paid to lie, which literally changes the whole context of them trying to judge Superman and him actually being innocent opposed to just causing destruction.
:gucci:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What was it, link doesn't work
Actually, that goes for the charmless film, which plods along despite a pedigreed cast. For starters, why overcomplicate an origins tale that has held up for 75 years?
No fun costume change in a phone booth, no wowing humans with his powers and no repartee with reporter Lois Lane (Amy Adams). Here, she's as gloomy as the obits page in the Daily Planet!
Even the action feels labored, with the last hour devoted to people running from fireballs and getting thrown through walls - all by way of phony-looking CGI effects.
Y5g2z7FG.jpeg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The only thing that ruined BvS to me was Jesse's Lexus Luthor

REP...... QFT.....:blessed:

His portrayal as Lex was a hot mess....:beli: Wasn't intimidating businesslike at all, too jokey & schizo for my tastes...:camby:

nah that movie was one of the worst edited films I've ever seen.

:ehh: eh more or less, I enjoyed the action scenes

What stuck out to me was how terrible scene transitions were. I`m not too picky about film details but the pacing and transitioning in this film were so bad that some scenes didnt make any damn sense. I hear the UnCut blu ray solves all of this and should have been the theatrical cut but I had no desire to ever watch that film again.

I think the only thing that really ruins the movies for me is they not doing a good job making me feel empathetic to any of the heroes. Like its crazy how the 2 competing companies are complete opposites with they problems, thus far DC is struggling with they heroes. Even in the Nolan movies, the title character was an afterthought and the main hero shouldnt be getting outshined in they own movie.

BvS they never really built anyone up for you to really care for them... dont get me wrong, some of the action was dope, but it was like for the most part out of costume you cant help but feel:francis:. And even in costume all the way up till they finally threw a punch.

When Superman died, I feel like you shouldve felt something, a sadness, a shock, or some type of emotional connection. (sticking with the them of DC and not pulling the comp card) I felt more empathy toward Flash dad when he got murked on the TV show or everyone Ollie has lost (and they side characters on a small scale tv show, mind you) than I did when Sup died in BvS. I was just kinda like

giphy.gif

and

giphy.gif

They going forward gotta do a better job of making they heroes matter.... Same for SS, even though they villains, for what its worth of "that" story they was supposed to be your protagonist. And again in the last act I felt nothing toward any of them. That movie couldve actually lived up to they name sake and all them couldve went out like Rogue One and it wouldve made me no nevermind.

And its not like I was resisting or trying not to like them.... but just no one pulled me in (per say):ld:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I think the only thing that really ruins the movies for me is they not doing a good job making me feel empathetic to any of the heroes. Like its crazy how the 2 competing companies are complete opposites with they problems, thus far DC is struggling with they heroes. Even in the Nolan movies, the title character was an afterthought and the main hero shouldnt be getting outshined in they own movie.

BvS they never really built anyone up for you to really care for them... dont get me wrong, some of the action was dope, but it was like for the most part out of costume you cant help but feel:francis:. And even in costume all the way up till they finally threw a punch.

When Superman died, I feel like you shouldve felt something, a sadness, a shock, or some type of emotional connection. (sticking with the them of DC and not pulling the comp card) I felt more empathy toward Flash dad when he got murked on the TV show or everyone Ollie has lost (and they side characters on a small scale tv show, mind you) than I did when Sup died in BvS. I was just kinda like

giphy.gif

and

giphy.gif

They going forward gotta do a better job of making they heroes matter.... Same for SS, even though they villains, for what its worth of "that" story they was supposed to be your protagonist. And again in the last act I felt nothing toward any of them. That movie couldve actually lived up to they name sake and all them couldve went out like Rogue One and it wouldve made me no nevermind.

And its not like I was resisting or trying not to like them.... but just no one pulled me in (per say):ld:

I enjoyed Ben as Batman ALOT.

I LEGIT think If Ben was in the Bale Batman flicks he would have outdone Bale. Christian Bale was a terrible Batman to me, its just that everything else was so good that all he had to do was show up.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I enjoyed Ben as Batman ALOT.

I LEGIT think If Ben was in the Bale Batman flicks he would have outdone Bale. Christian Bale was a terrible Batman to me, its just that everything else was so good that all he had to do was show up.

I dont think Ben was bad at all..... but I dont know think he was 5star over the top great. Though I will admit... I do see great potential with him moving forward. The thing that saddends me is HCavill. I dont get what the disconnect is.... like I actually love the idea of him being Superman but looking back at BRouthe Superman and if I had to compare the characters (not the movies, just characters... cuz I think by FAR MOS is better than SR) I feel like B Routhe thus far was a better Superman/Clark Kent than Cavill

And thats kinda disappointing

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I dont think Ben was bad at all..... but I dont know think he was 5star over the top great. Though I will admit... I do see great potential with him moving forward. The thing that saddends me is HCavill. I dont get what the disconnect is.... like I actually love the idea of him being Superman but looking back at BRouthe Superman and if I had to compare the characters (not the movies, just characters... cuz I think by FAR MOS is better than SR) I feel like B Routhe thus far was a better Superman/Clark Kent than Cavill

And thats kinda disappointing

I cant speak on SR because I didn't see it, I remember the marketing for it though but I remember hearing it sucks. HCavill imo doesnt have the start power to make a bad film decent if that makes sense. I think he is as good as what you give him mean while Ben can make a trash film decent (ignoring the old daredevil flick).

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I cant speak on SR because I didn't see it, I remember the marketing for it though but I remember hearing it sucks. HCavill imo doesnt have the start power to make a bad film decent if that makes sense. I think he is as good as what you give him mean while Ben can make a trash film decent (ignoring the old daredevil flick).

Oh wow... you missed SR?:ohhh:

Ok just to break it down.... I guess in an era where guys are throwing fist... I think 2 things dramatically pissed or turned some people off;:patrice:

1- He didnt have a villain per say to fight (ok yes, Lex was in the movie, but Superman not once got physical or threw a punch at anyone... though he did get beat up close to the end of the movie.... like on some night club getting jumped in the club shyt by some bouncers....was even in a choke hold and drug across the room like some bouncers dragging a deplorable off the dancefloor and to the backdoor:snoop:) and his "boss battle" was actually a giant piece of rock:francis: (no really..... stay with me)

2- It was revealed that he was a father... basically had a secret love child with Lois and people at the time HATED that. :picard:

But I think the pros was it did actually show SUPERMAN do SUPERMAN things, he's interactions with Lois did actually feel like they had chemistry (unlike Cavill and his Lois), Kevin Spacey was actually a VERY good Lex (menacing, plotting, calculating), Metropolis actually felt part of the movie, and B Routhe actually played his roles very well.:upsetfavre:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Oh wow... you missed SR?:ohhh:

Ok just to break it down.... I guess in an era where guys are throwing fist... I think 2 things dramatically pissed or turned some people off;:patrice:

1- He didnt have a villain per say to fight (ok yes, Lex was in the movie, but Superman not once got physical or threw a punch at anyone... though he did get beat up close to the end of the movie.... like on some night club getting jumped in the club shyt by some bouncers....was even in a choke hold and drug across the room like some bouncers dragging a deplorable off the dancefloor and to the backdoor:snoop:) and his "boss battle" was actually a giant piece of rock:francis: (no really..... stay with me)

2- It was revealed that he was a father... basically had a secret love child with Lois and people at the time HATED that. :picard:

But I think the pros was it did actually show SUPERMAN do SUPERMAN things, he's interactions with Lois did actually feel like they had chemistry (unlike Cavill and his Lois), Kevin Spacey was actually a VERY good Lex (menacing, plotting, calculating), Metropolis actually felt part of the movie, and B Routhe actually played his roles very well.:upsetfavre:

wait so the flick was just a day in the life with Superman with no boss or battles?
:russ::mjlol::hhh:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
wait so the flick was just a day in the life with Superman with no boss or battles?
:russ::mjlol::hhh:

I'm just saying though:usure:

Routhe still killed his role... I thought he was a pretty good Clark/Superman and really wasnt the problem of the movie... far from it.... he held it down pretty good and didnt get outshined, by Spacey...... or the rock

No Dwayne Johnson.....:upsetfavre:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
:russ::mjlol:

And then I heard they cut out am important scene that literally impacts the whole movie. When they had the African lady testifying against Superman they cut out the scene showing she got paid to lie, which literally changes the whole context of them trying to judge Superman and him actually being innocent opposed to just causing destruction.
:gucci:
Yeah I've seen the ultimate cut it is better than the theatrical but man a three hour run time is ridiculous. I like many aspects of BVS and see how they tried to deconstruct the two heroes and use Superman as a beacon to turn Batman back into his normal self. But the movie had poor execution like the Martha scene the idea of it is good but he just says Martha and Lois lane comes out of nowhere to tell him that's his mother. Instead they should have had Superman on his dying legs inspire Batman with a speech like Superman would do the unrated cut shows how Clark Kent went searching for information on Batman and before the fight started he said his name. He should've talked about how his parents wouldn't want him to be this way etc, etc your better than this, rise above it and then tell him Lex's plan. That way you get the inspiration Superman is to Batman before he even dies from Doomsday and it's a point where we see this Superman become the one from the comics.