Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
BvS flopped, JL is a mess ??

yeah i see where youre coming from and im done debating with you... be blessed
BVS was a success?
Lets not play this game of dismissal because my opinion contrasts to yours. How are we measuring success? Money? Criticallly/quality?

After its opening week and it's final take it underperformed significantly which will most likely affect Justice League, WB accepting this... Thus the reason for script rewrites and flying in bloggers to show them we're changing the formula for you guys go spread the word if it was a success why go through that?

Criticallly/quality the movie stunk up the place with its only saving grace being a few Batman scenes...

It flopped thus why there was a clear out in the studio. None of this would have happened had it been a success.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
No but Dark Blue, Harsh Times were meh, SWAT and Sabotage did suck, And he also directed that shytty wannabe Training Day movie starring Keanu Reeves. He's definitely not some great flawless director. He has both good and bad movies on his resume.

But that's the point.... I was going in expecting suicide squad to be what they planned it to be like a mash up between delta force and smoking aces... :pachaha: instead we got this cutesy lovey dovey harley quinn takes up a third of the movie type shyt. :stopitslime:

The movie was there but it needed a better villan, better motivations, a harder rating for all the chaos the suicide squad gets into and bigger stakes well at least the stakes could be realer.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
But that's the point.... I was going in expecting suicide squad to be what they planned it to be like a mash up between delta force and smoking aces... :pachaha: instead we got this cutesy lovey dovey harley quinn takes up a third of the movie type shyt. :stopitslime:

The movie was there but it needed a better villan, better motivations, a harder rating for all the chaos the suicide squad gets into and bigger stakes well at least the stakes could be realer.
SS was OK IMO. It had a chance to be good but really went off the rails in the third act. Up until that point I found it 'fun', something a DC movie had yet to achieve up to that point.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Anyway, back on topic than the usual suspects coming in to complain about DC....

I just read an interview where they are saying that JL will be more "fun" and "poppier"...

Basically it's going to be as goofy as SS from what that means to me

Stop trying to be like Marvel:mindblown:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
"MOS was dark and gritty, Superman isn't that. Too much action!!!!!"

"BvS was boring and not fun. Batman and Superman are suppose to be fun, not dark and depressing"

"SS was fun but stupid, fake GOTG"

"DC needs to be more like Marvel and get a Kevin Feige"

*Hires Geoff Johns and John Berg*

"Geoff sucks, he's not good enough"

DC writers before BvS: "BvS will be the lowest point tonally. It'll be lighter and hopeful after"

"WHY ARE THEY TRYING TO BE LIKE MARVEL!!!!!"

So if they don't be like Marvel people complain and if they do, people complain :jbhmm: i wonder why

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

"BvS was boring and not fun. Batman and Superman are suppose to be fun, not dark and depressing"

DC writers before BvS: "BvS will be the lowest point tonally. It'll be lighter and hopeful after"

So if they don't be like Marvel people complain and if they do, people complain :jbhmm: i wonder why
Also wonder why you expect no complaints? Pretty unrealistic.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

I never wanted them to be like Marvel in the first fukking place.

I liked the darker tones of TDK, Batman Begins, TDKR, MOS, and pretty much all of their animated movies/shows.

Marvel has done well with their movies but I like variety

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I never wanted them to be like Marvel in the first fukking place.

I liked the darker tones of TDK, Batman Begins, TDKR, MOS, and pretty much all of their animated movies/shows.

Marvel has done well with their movies but I like variety

Problem is that what works for Batman doesn't work for everyone else which is why MOS got criticisms

Also wonder why you expect no complaints? Pretty unrealistic.

I don't expect no complaints, I expect people not to jump to conclusions and do research before placing their opinions, which is why DC movies get clickbait articles out the ass.

"JL is going to be a mess"

"Why"

"Because some guy on Twitter said so"

get.gif

You would think WB is a place where you can become a security guard and they'll tell you all their secrets an hour later :heh:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Problem is that what works for Batman doesn't work for everyone else which is why MOS got criticisms

I don't expect no complaints, I expect people not to jump to conclusions and do research before placing their opinions, which is why DC movies get clickbait articles out the ass.

"Why"

get.gif

You would think WB is a place where you can become a security guard and they'll tell you all their secrets an hour later :heh:
Dude this is not unique to DC. Remember the Ironfist TV show was cancelled? Lucas Black was replacing Paul Walker in F&F? Fantastic Beasts was gonna flop? And every movie has a fake plot synopsis months before their movies drops that wind up being untrue? This is just the internet and how it works in regards to media.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

"Why"

get.gif

MOS was criticized because the ones complaining couldn't get over it being an orgin story and expected Superman to have shyt figured out immediately instead of watching him grow into that Superman in a way and make mistakes

Then they complained about him killing (despite the action being dope af) when the old Superman killed before in other movies/comics

And after seeing BvS, I kinda understand this is the Superman from Injustice storyline anyway, who was extremely dark. It was also the Batman from the Dark Knight comics/movie AND the Injustice Batman in JL. I think they overdid the killing in BvS though with both of them