Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I'll say one thing, as a lifelong Stan of Batman, I'm not even looking for this movie yet. With how BvS went, and the jumbled mess of Suicide Squad, I'm just peeping to see if Wonder Woman can be a good standalone, before JL drops.

That teaser/footage they showed last year didn't do them any favors, IMO. shyt looked like Ocean's 11 meets Watchmen in that clip, with the characters contained inside claustrophobic settings, like the Scooby Doo gang looking for clues.

Superman and Batman need to become public domain :francis:

Naw, I still ain't recovered yet :to:

Superman becomes public domain in 2033 but every story except for Action Comic #1 will still be owned by WB so you can only make a movie/show about Action Comic #1 and nothing else or you get sued by WB. Doesn't matter though because they'll renew it another 20 more years, blame Disney, they pushed for Congress to renew their characters every 10 or so years so they won't become public domain.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I think studio interference made it a worse flick with the music choices and some of the editing but that wouldn't have saved the movie from being a mess. Harley, Deadshot, Diablo, Wanda, even Joker were all solid to good characters and casting choices but the story itself was lacking, the villain was lacking and then the studio interference made it worse.

It was a movie that had potential to be a classic and ended up being like a 5/10 action flick which is fine, it made a ton of money and it setup Harley as a big star moving forward, it also fleshed out the Bat universe some but at the end of the day, shyt won't be remembered as a good movie.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I think studio interference made it a worse flick with the music choices and some of the editing but that wouldn't have saved the movie from being a mess. Harley, Deadshot, Diablo, Wanda, even Joker were all solid to good characters and casting choices but the story itself was lacking, the villain was lacking and then the studio interference made it worse.

It was a movie that had potential to be a classic and ended up being like a 5/10 action flick which is fine, it made a ton of money and it setup Harley as a big star moving forward, it also fleshed out the Bat universe some but at the end of the day, shyt won't be remembered as a good movie.

that too can be said about a LOT of marvel movies which did nothing but just add a little to the universe but were trash... so it is what it is

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
What does Marvel have to do with DC putting out below average product.
DC is 0 for 2 right now.

thats your opinion... you say what does that have to do with DC so because marvel had good movies with some terrible sprinkled in between thats okay but nah lets not give DC a chance..

maybe you clowns shouldve said this when Iron Man dropped then Hulk dropped after which was shat on universally and flopped but nah didnt hear one ''marvel should stop and reboot and try again''

yet every damn dc thread is you clowns spitting the same rhetoric.. we get it you hate dc, how about dont come in the threads sayin the SAME thing over and over..

same 3 butt buddy posters saying the same thing every DC thred.. fakkits

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats your opinion... you say what does that have to do with DC so because marvel had good movies with some terrible sprinkled in between thats okay but nah lets not give DC a chance..

maybe you clowns shouldve said this when Iron Man dropped then Hulk dropped after which was shat on universally and flopped but nah didnt hear one ''marvel should stop and reboot and try again''

yet every damn dc thread is you clowns spitting the same rhetoric.. we get it you hate dc, how about dont come in the threads sayin the SAME thing over and over..

What does Marvel putting out trash have to do with DC? This is a DC thread that's what we're talking about here.
You can't accept objective critism for your DC, they're 0-3 right now showing no signs of getting a W... And where are these Marvel fans in here so to speak, the people who are voicing critism happen to like DC properties.

No one is saying they should pack it up and go home, clearly right now there isn't much of a coherent plan for the universe, it's chopping and changing after Batman vs Superman flopped.

Justice League people are reporting is a mess, they said the same about Batman vs Superman before reviews started to come in and the suicide squad.

You want to be content with mediocrity cool, I'll voice my opinion as I see fit and right now this is looking like script rewrites to cater to the Marvel audience and its going to fail critically and more than likely at the box office like it's predecessor.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
What does Marvel have to do with DC putting out below average product.
DC is 0 for 2 right now.

What does Marvel putting out trash have to do with DC? This is a DC thread that's what we're talking about here.
You can't accept objective critism for your DC, they're 0-3 right now showing no signs of getting a W... And where are these Marvel fans in here so to speak, the people who are voicing critism happen to like DC properties.

No one is saying they should pack it up and go home, clearly right now there isn't much of a coherent plan for the universe, it's chopping and changing after Batman vs Superman flopped.

Justice League people are reporting is a mess, they said the same about Batman vs Superman before reviews started to come in and the suicide squad.

You want to be content with mediocrity cool, I'll voice my opinion as I see fit and right now this is looking like script rewrites to cater to the Marvel audience and its going to fail critically and more than likely at the box office like it's predecessor.

:lolbron:

:whew:

:salute:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Please point out where the so-called '3 butt buddy posters' said they should reboot in this or any thread? Or are you just making shyt up?!
I for one do not think they should reboot, tey are doing fine financially. If they make one good movie the tide will turn for them critically IMO.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Please point out where the so-called '3 butt buddy posters' said they should reboot in this or any thread? Or are you just making shyt up?!
I for one do not think they should reboot, tey are doing fine financially. If they make one good movie the tide will turn for them critically IMO.

actually all you clowns in the BvS thread DID SAY they should reboot and pack up and start again.. it was a recurring comment in that thread

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

BvS flopped, JL is a mess ??

yeah i see where youre coming from and im done debating with you... be blessed

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
meQzdtx.gif

Its ALWAYS studio interference... :stopitslime: OR a horrible director... If WB gave Ayers 100% control and we got a hard R rated DC flick NO ONE would be complaining...

It can't be all on Ayers the WB execs fukked him over and EVERYONE knew it it was their decision to chop up the movie and Remove key joker parts plus they rushed him to finish the script plus add reshoots to chase that Marvel money.

My dude have you even seen Ayers writing background??? :dahell:
5260290243690496.png

:mindblown: Training Day & End of Watch my dude...
Hjs background :trash: