Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I'll say one thing, as a lifelong Stan of Batman, I'm not even looking for this movie yet. With how BvS went, and the jumbled mess of Suicide Squad, I'm just peeping to see if Wonder Woman can be a good standalone, before JL drops.

That teaser/footage they showed last year didn't do them any favors, IMO. shyt looked like Ocean's 11 meets Watchmen in that clip, with the characters contained inside claustrophobic settings, like the Scooby Doo gang looking for clues.

Superman and Batman need to become public domain :francis:

Naw, I still ain't recovered yet :to:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I mean that shyt aside...cause I don't know about all that nor do I give a shyt. The point is: LET IT GO lol. This is an argument that's controlled this thread for how long? Let the shyt rock. We get it. Some cats like it, some don't. Move on. Harping on the same shyt over and over and over makes certain threads and parts of the site insufferable
Does this post count as 'harping on' it or nah?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
He already has.

He's a marvel stan.

You criticize any plot hole or ANYTHING about a marvel film he's right there to :cape::cape::cape::cape::cape::cape:

It's only okay to do this with DC films. If this was a marvel thread he would be typing essays on why the suit is great.
Oh shyt @chico25!

tumblr_ofkyavnEdz1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I'll say one thing, as a lifelong Stan of Batman, I'm not even looking for this movie yet. With how BvS went, and the jumbled mess of Suicide Squad, I'm just peeping to see if Wonder Woman can be a good standalone, before JL drops.

That teaser/footage they showed last year didn't do them any favors, IMO. shyt looked like Ocean's 11 meets Watchmen in that clip, with the characters contained inside claustrophobic settings, like the Scooby Doo gang looking for clues.

Superman and Batman need to become public domain :francis:

Naw, I still ain't recovered yet :to:
:mjlol:my god

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

"Oh you dont like this DC related thing?:gucci:
You're a Marvel Stan!" :pacspit:

[Meanwhile said poster has no ties, most cases no post in the Marvel threads or minimal to equal amount of post in DC threads, but only labeled that cuz angry DC guy cant accept the fact that some people have different opinions and believes everything is a damn conspiracy against DC. Same guys bring up Marvel related stuff in DC threads than Marvel stans]

Moving back along and staying on topic unlike the main folks complaining:sas2:

What is the word on the next film after this? Like I know it said Batman is still in discussion stage, but was it gonna be Aquaman or Superman? Just kinda curious like is some of the main storyline from this gonna linger and have big effects for future movies or was this for all intensive purposes or to a degree gonna be a "one and done"?

:ohhh: Just sincerely curious about the scale and their endgame?:dwillhuh:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

[Meanwhile said poster has no ties, most cases no post in the Marvel threads or minimal to equal amount of post in DC threads, but only labeled that cuz angry DC guy cant accept the fact that some people have different opinions and believes everything is a damn conspiracy against DC. Same guys bring up Marvel related stuff in DC threads than Marvel stans]

What is the word on the next film after this? Like I know it said Batman is still in discussion stage, but was it gonna be Aquaman or Superman? Just kinda curious like is some of the main storyline from this gonna linger and have big effects for future movies or was this for all intensive purposes or to a degree gonna be a "one and done"?

Hilarious. :mjlol:
Aquaman is next.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I'm not giving the directors a pass...:dahell: The directors & writers can put out a superior project and have these no name execs come down from HQ fukking shyt up that's why some movies have directors cuts, unimpeded. WB is notorious for fukking shyt up when it's finished in the editing room. These execs trying to copy marvel so badly...:heh: When I first heard David Ayer was doing it I was so damned pumped up a Hard R DCU flick with a ragtag group of Anti heroes....:ohlawd: But no the execs couldn't let the Idea Fly right??? :snoop:

You are, you're not even acknowledging that these directors can have trash ideas.

Ayers vision was garbage, just look at that damn Joker, what did WB have to do with trash? Is it WB's fault Ayer could only get Will to play Will? Is it WB's fault Ayer couldn't shoot one semi decent action scene?

Y'all will rush and blame the studios but give no accountability to these directors if it turns out bad. But if it's good it's all on the director :childplease:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not a matter of taste. It's a matter of people not knowing what the fukk they are talkin about. Criticizing the studio for using suits out of the source material is retarded and should be a bannable offense :mjgrin:

It is a maatter of taste, these characters ave a lot of differnt looks from te source material. Someone not liking the one choosen for live action doesn't make their opinion invalid.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He already has.

He's a marvel stan.

You criticize any plot hole or ANYTHING about a marvel film he's right there to :cape::cape::cape::cape::cape::cape:

It's only okay to do this with DC films. If this was a marvel thread he would be typing essays on why the suit is great.

I'm an admitted "Marvel Stan". I'm usually low key about it because piling on is unfair at this point. :sas1: I defend movies because I ike them. I don't defend costumes because I don't care about them. I'd rather have a shytty costume in a good movie than vice versa.

I still want DC to put out some worthwhile films to keep things interesting.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm an admitted "Marvel Stan". I'm usually low key about it because piling on is unfair at this point. :sas1: I defend movies because I ike them. I don't defend costumes because I don't care about them. I'd rather have a shytty costume in a good movie than vice versa.

I wasnt talking about you or calling you out specifically bruh.... but there are many MANY other instances.... its seems like the moment something is said in the different opinion of the bunny boys then its usually responded back with fervor, vitriol and assumptions that ANY and EVERYONE is a marvel breh. Its sad at this point. But oh well:hubie:

For like the 6th time back on topic:sas2:

I wonder with Rock making all these hints about his role in the DC future.... it would be cool if he made like a cameo in this movie somehow..... shyt they might as well get that Rock "Summer Stimulus package" package EARLY, like the Fast franchise and a few others.

I can only imagine how crazy MOS2 will be if he actually is the villain to go up against Cavill.:ohhh: Its like I aint even know I wanted to see that movie till they teased it:ehh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

it all comes down to personal preference. The only Marvel movies I'm putting on Man of Steel level are the first Avengers, the first Iron Man, Winter Solider and possibly GOTG.

The Dark Knight is my #1 comic film ever. Batman Begins is easily somewhere in the top 10 range also.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it all comes down to personal preference. The only Marvel movies I'm putting on Man of Steel level are the first Avengers, the first Iron Man, Winter Solider and possibly GOTG.

The Dark Knight is my #1 comic film ever. Batman Begins is easily somewhere in the top 10 range also.
Nobodies ddenying the the Dark Knight trilogy was great the follow up DC films have been :patrice:. That may be part of the reason people judge DC so harshly, they set a high bar then what came after didn't come close to that level.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You are, you're not even acknowledging that these directors can have trash ideas.

Ayers vision was garbage, just look at that damn Joker, what did WB have to do with trash? Is it WB's fault Ayer could only get Will to play Will? Is it WB's fault Ayer couldn't shoot one semi decent action scene?

Y'all will rush and blame the studios but give no accountability to these directors if it turns out bad. But if it's good it's all on the director :childplease:

meQzdtx.gif

Its ALWAYS studio interference... :stopitslime: OR a horrible director... If WB gave Ayers 100% control and we got a hard R rated DC flick NO ONE would be complaining...

It can't be all on Ayers the WB execs fukked him over and EVERYONE knew it it was their decision to chop up the movie and Remove key joker parts plus they rushed him to finish the script plus add reshoots to chase that Marvel money.

My dude have you even seen Ayers writing background??? :dahell:
5260290243690496.png

:mindblown: Training Day & End of Watch my dude...

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
we been over suicide squad studio interference, 6 week scripts and over use of music to copy guardians a hero group with a villain strike team