Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
The :cape: needs to be shopped into Thor so both sides can cape for their Universes :heh:
4W72z3Q.png

It's terrible, I know :pachaha:

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
IT's the executives who keep fukking things up, you ever read the story of how they interfered with the suicide squad movie because they thought it was too dark?!?! :dahell:
Yeah that pissed me off.. They goofied the fukk out of that movie trying to reverse how "dark" BvS was perceived compared to how dark SS should've been.

SS was only good because of Deadshot, Joker, and Harley... But Execs really tried to fukk shyt up as much as possible trying to copy Marvel instead of being the dark DC most of us like

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
even after its been explained a MILLION times why it looks like this and that he gets a new one in the movie... cant argue with idiots brehh

I mean that shyt aside...cause I don't know about all that nor do I give a shyt. The point is: LET IT GO lol. This is an argument that's controlled this thread for how long? Let the shyt rock. We get it. Some cats like it, some don't. Move on. Harping on the same shyt over and over and over makes certain threads and parts of the site insufferable

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I mean that shyt aside...cause I don't know about all that nor do I give a shyt. The point is: LET IT GO lol. This is an argument that's controlled this thread for how long? Let the shyt rock. We get it. Some cats like it, some don't. Move on. Harping on the same shyt over and over and over makes certain threads and parts of the site insufferable

i agree...

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
IT's the executives who keep fukking things up, you ever read the story of how they interfered with the suicide squad movie because they thought it was too dark?!?! :dahell:
And that's my point... The sh1t isn't inspiring confidence for Justice League...

And this is Zack Snyder's and Goyer fault more than anything, it's because of how awful Batman vs Superman was received by the audience and critics thus the reason they had to step in with Suicide Squad, side note which I saw today it wasn't even that bad it was passable. The Joker though... Worst rendition of the character in live action, damn Leto stunk up the place.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
And that's my point... The sh1t isn't inspiring confidence for Justice League...

And this is Zack Snyder's and Goyer fault more than anything, it's because of how awful Batman vs Superman was received by the audience and critics thus the reason they had to step in with Suicide Squad, side note which I saw today it wasn't even that bad it was passable. The Joker though... Worst rendition of the character in live action, damn Leto stunk up the place.

I think they could have given more influence to show how the joker became a brilliant criminal mastermind... as a side story him being a sort of linchpin within the movie of it. but just touch on it not have it envelop the entire movie... could have also pointed out this us young joker...

The movie was there they just needed a better writer or someone to emphasize that.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Y'all need to stop giving these directors a pass. WB had nothing to do with that unwatchable Joker or a coked up Jesse Eisenberg. Y'all be quick to blame the studios and let these directors constantly put garbage out there goddamn.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Y'all need to stop giving these directors a pass. WB had nothing to do with that unwatchable Joker or a coked up Jesse Eisenberg. Y'all be quick to blame the studios and let these directors constantly put garbage out there goddamn.

I'm not giving the directors a pass...:dahell: The directors & writers can put out a superior project and have these no name execs come down from HQ fukking shyt up that's why some movies have directors cuts, unimpeded. WB is notorious for fukking shyt up when it's finished in the editing room. These execs trying to copy marvel so badly...:heh: When I first heard David Ayer was doing it I was so damned pumped up a Hard R DCU flick with a ragtag group of Anti heroes....:ohlawd: But no the execs couldn't let the Idea Fly right??? :snoop:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

I'm about to head over to the Spider-Man: Homecoming thread and bring up the fact that Iron Man is in it again, see how that goes. :sas2:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't know why some people are taking complaints about the suit so personally. There's always complaints about costumes when the first pics come out. It happened with Cap in his first movie and the Avengers, it happened with Black Panther before Civil War, it happened with Superman before MOS and it's currently happening with Spiderman. If the movie is good people will get over it, the discussion has gone on for so long because some guys feel the need to try and change minds about something that is a matter of taste.

It's not a matter of taste. It's a matter of people not knowing what the fukk they are talkin about. Criticizing the studio for using suits out of the source material is retarded and should be a bannable offense :mjgrin: