Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know why some people are taking complaints about the suit so personally. There's always complaints about costumes when the first pics come out. It happened with Cap in his first movie and the Avengers, it happened with Black Panther before Civil War, it happened with Superman before MOS and it's currently happening with Spiderman. If the movie is good people will get over it, the discussion has gone on for so long because some guys feel the need to try and change minds about something that is a matter of taste.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cool teaser pic....i'm just waiting to see some live action shyt....still hoping they have martian manhunter and/or gl teasers in the movie...i think they have to have one of them cause of how it talks about there is supposed to be 7 heroes....we know about: sup, ww, flash, aqua, cyborg, and bat...that leaves 1....since they unsure about how they wanna go forward with gl, i'm thinking it's gonna be MM.....

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, i'm a little shook now, with ben saying whatever in all those interviews. you still think this will be good?

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I don't know why some people are taking complaints about the suit so personally. There's always complaints about costumes when the first pics come out. It happened with Cap in his first movie and the Avengers, it happened with Black Panther before Civil War, it happened with Superman before MOS and it's currently happening with Spiderman. If the movie is good people will get over it, the discussion has gone on for so long because some guys feel the need to try and change minds about something that is a matter of taste.
Sorry breh that makes way to much sense.
I'm gonna need you to pick a side :francis:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Sorry breh that makes way to much sense.
I'm gonna need you to pick a side :francis:
He already has.

He's a marvel stan.

You criticize any plot hole or ANYTHING about a marvel film he's right there to :cape::cape::cape::cape::cape::cape:

It's only okay to do this with DC films. If this was a marvel thread he would be typing essays on why the suit is great.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
He already has.

He's a marvel stan.

You criticize any plot hole or ANYTHING about a marvel film he's right there to :cape::cape::cape::cape::cape::cape:

It's only okay to do this with DC films. If this was a marvel thread he would be typing essays on why the suit is great.
The :cape: needs to be shopped into Thor so both sides can cape for their Universes :heh:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I look at it from the perspective WB owns all the characters of DC and with all the source material to choose from be it the classic Batman TAS, Justice League TAS etc, they have no excuse to give us a mediocre product... Yet we got Batman vs Superman and calling that mediocre is a compliment.

Last edited:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
To further feel skeptical if Zack Snyder wasn't enough Justice League was supposed to be a 2 parter with Zack directing and overseeing the universe. That's changed now to 1 movie...

Than you have WB bringing a bunch of losers who have no authority on what the audience determines to be a good movie on set to show them look here guys we've actually are including humor so please go back home and write us a positive blog post on your experience here on set, which major production is doing that?
It's pitiful.
You really have to be insecure and almost unsure I mean it's not inspiring confidence.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I look at it from the perspective WB owns all the characters of DC and with all the source material to choose from be it the classic Batman TAS, Justice League TAS etc, they have no excuse to give us a mediocre product... Yet we got Batman vs Superman and calling that mediocre is a compliment.

IT's the executives who keep fukking things up, you ever read the story of how they interfered with the suicide squad movie because they thought it was too dark?!?! :dahell: