Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
lol @ people complaining about The Flash armor. It's a mind thing because he's a speedster so your natural thought would be that armor would only weigh him down and slow him down. But the Speed Force is some magical shyt so real physics do not apply.

This is also a character who used to have his costume stored inside of a goddamn ring, people. :russ:

Ok but that makes perfect sense in the grande scheme of things:ufdup:

:troll:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
dawg.. THIS

these mouse stans swear marvel takes everything from the source and when they're called out they got all kinds of excuses...

DC actually has stuck to the source materials...
not for nothing, but why the hell is this something to brag about? who gives a flying fukk about loyalty to the source material? these are movies for masses, there are way more people who don't read comics than people who do. as long as the end product is good, "nerds" don't seem to care too much.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gal got thick, them Wonder thighs :takedat:

Cyborg looks like a Transformer/T-1000 :patrice: but apparently he'll transform throughout the movie :ehh:

Bats looks :whoo:

Flash still needs his new suit

And Aquaman might be my most anticipated :ufdup:

636185731336948787-JL-20284-59r.jpg

Bat's is just shytting on on all of em.

To the point where he looks out of place.

Cyborg's a bit interesting, tho:ehh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
not for nothing, but why the hell is this something to brag about? who gives a flying fukk about loyalty to the source material? these are movies for masses, there are way more people who don't read comics than people who do. as long as the end product is good, "nerds" don't seem to care too much.

Ok jumping off subject for a bit you do know you responded to a complete lie right. Pretty every comic book movie has strayed from the source material in one way or another and everyone knows it. Doesnt matter the company. I think it lies more with the context of what remains to the source (ala Batman fam murdered in an alley) and what is some shyt the writers/directors decide to create (Spiderman with organic webbing). No one has stated one company has stayed closer than the other. This changes property by property. I do agree, as long as its not too far out there and the product comes off good it really doesnt matter to a degree. Hell just make sense or be logical in reason.

Watchmen COMPLETELY changed how the 3rd act was supposed to be, but it made since in context and played out great. Wanted completely changed EVERYTHING the movie was supposed to be and it came out so disastrous no one even dares to mention when talking about comic book movies (Wanted is a story that loosely based on the DC universe too.... theres a character named shytface.... you should know who he is supposed to be).

With that said..... and back on DC topic for the 3rd time

Has it been established time line wise where this takes place with SS? I can imagine with WW being a combination of flashback then current story on some Arrow itish... I can see the present stuff being maybe after BvS, but where does this stand?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I feel like nikkas been discussing this Flash suit for pages now, ain't none of ya'll seen a comic or played a video game? This ain't some new creation with the armor. How u gonna attack people for taking shyt straight from the source material :mjlol:
Exactly

Looks just like the Videogame suit.

It's not bad and no ones gives a fukk, they're all wearing armor. They're literally using a lot of the Injustice storyline for this shyt, in which they all had modified gear.

Batman literally has armor now (needs it), Aquaman has a different costume, Cyborg has a different look, etc., and I'm not complaining. I like the costumes but I also liked the injustice storyline

Last edited:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They didn't need to change anything with the Batman costume from BVS, make it more streamlined, I imagine we're not going to see Batman doing acrobatical movements with this costume on.

I thought that was the only one redeeming quality of BVS that and the warehouse scene. It's a change for the worse with the whole metal plated abs.

Whatever though I expect good things from the solo movie.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Bats got armored plates because he's fighting Parademons and Darkseid's ppl. He can't show up wearing his normal suit :dead: same with Barry/Diana, people think just because he's fast and she has superhuman strength it means that they're invincible. Cyborg and Aquaman are the only ones who can take a bullet or laser shot.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
They didn't need to change anything with the Batman costume from BVS, make it more streamlined, I imagine we're not going to see Batman doing acrobatical movements with this costume on.

I thought that was the only one redeeming quality of BVS that and the warehouse scene. It's a change for the worse with the whole metal plated abs.

Whatever though I expect good things from the solo movie.

bruhh..

ITS A MOVIE

WITH DIFFERENT ARCS

different levels of opponents.. A CHANGE OF COSTUME WAS NEEDED

read the damn thread or news on the movie where it explains they change outfits mid-movie to counter the opponent.. fukk you think he's wearing that all through a s hour plus movie..

you nikkas really just turn up here to spew negativity non stop...

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I swear dudes are dumb wld be complaining if batman fukked up super enhanced aliens n shyt in his regular suit. By yall logic batman shld of fought superman with out the tank suit. Nothing wrong with the enhanced combat suit I like it n dats how his suit shld be imo like the Arkham games

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Bats got armored plates because he's fighting Parademons and Darkseid's ppl. He can't show up wearing his normal suit :dead: same with Barry/Diana, people think just because he's fast and she has superhuman strength it means that they're invincible. Cyborg and Aquaman are the only ones who can take a bullet or laser shot.
Prep time.