St louis
Pretty good.....I was entertained
UKVu0t8.gif

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Good God those scenes were getting on my nerves. Other than that, and Gal Gadot's horrible acting, this cut was FLAMES. I think it beats Infinity War
Whoa whoa whoa whoa:whoa:

Beats endgame probably but Infinity Wars was flames:wow:

Might be kinda comparable tho

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Just finished it. This was not only better than the OG Justice League, it's legitimately a good movie.
fukk, I want more.

Brehs.
The scene where the league was staring down Darkseid after delivering Steppenwolf's head. :gladbron:

DARING him to step through the portal and square up.

The league was like "wassup, you want this smoke too? " :mjtf::gucci:

*Portal closes* :jawalrus: "Yeah, that's what I thought punkass"

Piff :banderas:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It was really good!
IMO, the film was still a little bloated and, if they wanted a theatrical release, could have had some things trimmed to get this to around, maybe 3.5 hrs? Maybe 3?
But I don't know what the fukk the WB execs were thinking where they said, "Nope. We're going in another direction."

If they wanted to "compete" with Marvel and have their little Thanos and cinematic universe, it was right here.
That's their problem, they want to copy Marvel instead of building their own thing with DC.

And Ray Fisher has a legit grip and should be vindicated in the industry. Joss Whedon was caught in 4k. :mjpls:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This shyt was FIRE I don’t care what no one say this actually makes me not even wanna check The Coli for reviews on any superhero movies. I literally can’t figure out how someone can like superhero movies and hate on this. This shyt was flames and I will say it’s even better than Endgame.

Last edited: