Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:wow: :wow: :wow: Vindication for Snyder brehs.. This joint here... t..

Themyscira battle scene was shot so well the way they was tryna get the motherbox outta the zone was on some Fast Five car chase shyt.. Steppenwolf jumps 100 yards a clip and start bodyin people that's when i was :ohhh: we got sumthin here..

Wonder Woman hostage scene was even doper than that nobody has made Wonder Woman that dynamic and ruthless on screen as she was here.. :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
BatGOAT on the turret :banderas:

Darkseid was so menacing the amount of screen time he had. They had options here.. Batman solo joint w/ Deathstroke. injustice timeline with Superman and then a finale against the armada.

Martian Manhunter lol.. my guy had a nice fit for being a tad unfinished.. good to see him :obama:

The 4:3 aspect did not bother me at all.. i got a nice size screen.. that's that imax ratio. Also.. who cares when you got 4k/HDR/dolby :whew:

HBO MAX on they shyt breh

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I don't know if there's a 2 hour version of this film that would've been respectable, certainly not one that Snyder himself didn't put together.

Whedon's basically a meat shield for the WB suits, he's taking all the smoke but they're the ones who botched this and geeen-lit that nonsense he put out. AT&T and HBOMax need to make another power play and let Snyder finish his story.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know if there's a 2 hour version of this film that would've been respectable, certainly not one that Snyder himself didn't put together.

Whedon's basically a meat shield for the WB suits, he's taking all the smoke but they're the ones who botched this and geeen-lit that nonsense he put out. AT&T and HBOMax need to make another power play and let Snyder finish his story.
It was supposed to be a two part film.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Man, whoever they got playing the Joker is ASS

Gah damn what kind of trash performance was that ????

Other that shyt, I enjoyed this immensely

9/10
:gucci:

Whole thing was Joker shytting on Batman for letting Joker kill his adopted son (Robin/Red Hood) and Batman for causing all this fukk shyt for letting Lois Lane die, but Batman telling him that once this is over and when I get a chance, I’m gonna fukk you up just like your bytch requested of me on her deathbed:ufdup:

Whole dialogue was cold :dwillhuh: