Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This shyt was FIRE I don’t care what no one say this actually makes me not even wanna check The Coli for reviews on any superhero movies. I literally can’t figure out how someone can like superhero movies and hate on this. This shyt was flames and I will say it’s even better than Endgame.
I haven’t watched Endgame but once and it was all I needed to see

but I actually got to watch this again. So much went over my head imo... one of the greatest movies I seen in a minute period.

I liked Endgame too and been meaning to rewatch it all. But this was a whole different movie

Like there was so much going on in the Epilogue that I had to rewind it a few times... Joker literally shytting on Bruce in his face of Todd getting killed by the Joker himself was :mindblown:

Then Batman countering by saying Harley requested as she was dying that he fukk Joker ass up... and him saying he’s gonna do it slowly:mindblown:

That shyt could’ve been it’s own movie. Joker being/pretending to be shook :mindblown:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
watching now

LSNw3s.gif

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They did tame Darkseid into a Thanos lite in this movie, in which he is not.
Come on man.. Would you look at it that way had DC done these movies before Marvel?

They’re similar villains but they stuck to Darkseid story bout him solely being on that anti life shyt. The Thanos I know is obsessed with death they made him bout that balance shyt for the movie

Darkseid has always been a stay in the background let my generals do work first type villain

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I haven’t watched Endgame but once and it was all I needed to see

but I actually got to watch this again. So much went over my head imo... one of the greatest movies I seen in a minute period.

I liked Endgame too and been meaning to rewatch it all. But this was a whole different movie

Like there was so much going on in the Epilogue that I had to rewind it a few times... Joker literally shytting on Bruce in his face of Todd getting killed by the Joker himself was :mindblown:

Then Batman countering by saying Harley requested as she was dying that he fukk Joker ass up... and him saying he’s gonna do it slowly:mindblown:

That shyt could’ve been it’s own movie. Joker being/pretending to be shook :mindblown:

He found us :birdman:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Stayed up until 4am.....

This joint was tough, it is what we deserved and as a Snyder fan, this was official and didn't feel like 4 hours.

The original cut is pure trash, can't believe they went with that hokey foolishness....

Snyder Cut flowed perfectly and the score qas gonna be fire since Junkie XL was on it (he did the amazing score of 300: Rise of An Empire). Elfman's score was basura....

Shame on WB for cutting the Cyborg and Victor Stone arc, I knew something was off in the theater cut when they were at the end....looking comfortable. Victor's arc was amazing and great to see a positive Black father and son relationship on screen.

Batfleck was the BvS Batman with some edge, glad he was restored to his normal representation.

Flash was tougher and more resilient.

Martian Manhunter was amazing.

I like the re-modeling of Steppenwolf, he looked more menacing.

9.5/10....piff movie!

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
there are no L’s to take.

I said the DCEU would flop before BvS came out and I was correct.

DC’s cinematic universe has been a disaster. WW 1984 just flopped. So no, I won actually. I called it years ago. And there’s nothing that can be done to change it.

You getting emotional over a do over movie. While wandavison had the whole world in a trance. I’ve gloated for so long that it’s not even fun anymore. All I do now is sit back and :umad: from the sidelines. Marvel is on a different level.

you’re changing what you’re saying that

Everybody knows marvel is on a different level but the Snyder cut is looking like a win for DC

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
the Aquaman fight with Steppenwolf underwater was dope too you can tell James Wan and Snyder were hand in hand on their vision..

Cyborg complete redemption. Heartfelt.. really was the whole central figure to the whole story. Can't believe he got chopped out by that piece of shyt Whedon smh

probably my biggest takeaway from what I've seen so far as well. Last 2 chapters left for me.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Even under a different direction, Jared Leto is terrible as the Joker. Good riddance. No more :scust:

He's so, so bad. Every word of his mouth was cringe.

As a DC v Marvel neutral, I thought the Snyder cut wasn't terrible. I'd probably be more enthused with it if I had a better grasp of the comics. This movie seemed a whole lot more coherent than the Whedon version. Adding the Victor Stone arc really breathes life into it, although we would've just been better off getting a Cyborg movie beforehand.

I can't call it good though. It drags in the middle, and I'm still not a fan of Snyder using slow motion so much. But I like it more than Endgame. I went from hating everything Zach Snyder touches to hoping he gets his flowers from fans.

5.5/10

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
There’s no way. Which is why I hadn’t even seen the full movie yet and pointed out some of the bullshyt posted on here off rip. After watching this whole movie I’m convinced nikkas is some straight up haters. I can’t even fathom someone who loves comics and superhero movies hating on this film. This shyt had everything. This shyt is a classic imo.
It just came out. Can we give it a week before we call it classic?
If some people are hating, other people are being hyperbolic in their praise as well.