Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I can't imagine the drugs the WB execs were smoking when they took this from Snyder and gave it to Whedon then thumbs-up'd his version.

This was light years better by any metric, measurable or otherwise.

I can't imagine they won't continue with this universe after seeing the positive reaction this is going to have.

Damn Joss you fukked up.

After the WW84 debacle, DCEU brehs needed this.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Just saw it and will not spoil it for anyone.

4:3

Really????

But overall I like it 100x better than Whedon's vision.

Snyder cut felt like I was watching the Watchmen at times.

-The Flash was less impotent in this (the Speed Force was great and showed his power) and his intro was fire.
-Cyborg's intro with his father narrating was great. Why the hell was this removed? Along w/Cyborg's scenes and his father's
-Martian Manhunter should have been in it though I understand not trying to do too much with a character that had yet been introduced.
-Maybe it's me but that dream sequence toward the end was NOT needed.
-Glad they showed DeSaad human form because he was looking like Dr. Doom
-Did Marvel copy again?? (axe to the shoulder)
-I was surprised at how much I liked this movie as BvS was trash and had so much potential. And Justice League was barely OK.

Would really like to see a sequel as Darkseid, DeSaad and Granny Goodness are great villains. And the Anti-Life equation is Darkseid's is equivalent to Thanos' gauntlet.

But WB ... 4:3 ... really???????

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They should make snyderverse hbo/streaming exclusive and leave the other stuff they’re doing for theaters.

I’m really not that hype for another stand alone Batman movie, or aquaman, Wonder Woman, flash. Etc,

And now I’m starting to hear that afflecks Batman script was actually really good

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yooooooo this was fire:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Ray Fisher deserves his flowers for the bullshyt in 2017 :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:Flash was genuinely ok to me. His humor and awkwardness annoyed the hell out of me in the other version. Steppenwolf was:demonic:in this and I liked the redesign and added character development :ohhh:Wonder Woman was:blessed::blessed:There's a reason she's a member of the trinity :ufdup:Aquaman was cool but definitely needed his solo movie to kinda help show his abilities more.
MManhunter
:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:Steppenwolf and Dasads back n forth:mjlol::mjlol:Wolf was talking shyt to WW the whole film:laff::laff::laff::laff:Uxas catching the L and heading back in the lab :whoo:We need a JL 2 fukk that:damn::damn::damn::damn:We need a Ben Batman vs Slade NOW:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:I'm all in on Matt Reeves version it's multiverse everything can work:banderas:
I knew that was Atom soon as they said his first name I hit the:ohhh:Nah....couldn't be:ooh:
Also,
When Steppn confirmed the Anti life equation is on Earth:damn::damn::damn::damn::mindblown:
Superman was great in this and with CW version doing great I feel a resurgence is slowly coming :myman:The world NEEDS Man of Steel 2:ufdup: