Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Youngrippa made that video about being a fan of Malcolm X just to find himself being a token listening to a white man talk wild racist because Zack Snyder called a bunch of clowns bozo.:mjgrin:
Now it makes sense. They got pedo defenders on

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Until now the DCEU as a whole has not really captured my interest and they've been hit or miss for me. I've treated them as standalone comic book films, just enjoying the action and fukkery with no real connection,

This is now my favourite comic book film so far and if DC can at least stay at this level then they're going clear of Marvel in my books, I just prefer this style. If DC and Marvel are both consistently putting out fire I'll be a happy man. The more good comic book movies we have the better.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Just finished it. This was not only better than the OG Justice League, it's legitimately a good movie.
fukk, I want more.

Brehs.
The scene where the league was staring down Darkseid after delivering Steppenwolf's head. :gladbron:

DARING him to step through the portal and square up.

The league was like "wassup, you want this smoke too? " :mjtf::gucci:

*Portal closes* :jawalrus: "Yeah, that's what I thought punkass"

Piff :banderas:
That scene was pure comic shyt:damn::damn::damn::damn:How can you be a comicbook fan and hate on this film?!:damn::damn::damn::damn:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
That scene was pure comic shyt:damn::damn::damn::damn:How can you be a comicbook fan and hate on this film?!:damn::damn::damn::damn:
There’s no way. Which is why I hadn’t even seen the full movie yet and pointed out some of the bullshyt posted on here off rip. After watching this whole movie I’m convinced nikkas is some straight up haters. I can’t even fathom someone who loves comics and superhero movies hating on this film. This shyt had everything. This shyt is a classic imo.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
This was an upgrade from the first one..

But it took all the fukkery to get to this point.

They only other good moviebws Man of Steel, so not sure about the future

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It was really good!
IMO, the film was still a little bloated and, if they wanted a theatrical release, could have had some things trimmed to get this to around, maybe 3.5 hrs? Maybe 3?
But I don't know what the fukk the WB execs were thinking where they said, "Nope. We're going in another direction."

If they wanted to "compete" with Marvel and have their little Thanos and cinematic universe, it was right here.
That's their problem, they want to copy Marvel instead of building their own thing with DC.

And Ray Fisher has a legit grip and should be vindicated in the industry. Joss Whedon was caught in 4k. :mjpls:

They did tame Darkseid into a Thanos lite in this movie, in which he is not.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
the Aquaman fight with Steppenwolf underwater was dope too you can tell James Wan and Snyder were hand in hand on their vision..

Cyborg complete redemption. Heartfelt.. really was the whole central figure to the whole story. Can't believe he got chopped out by that piece of shyt Whedon smh

I now want a cyborg solo film :noah:
Cyborg and Flash had the biggest redemptions i thought they were corny in justice league

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was an upgrade from the first one..

But it took all the fukkery to get to this point.

They only other good moviebws Man of Steel, so not sure about the future
If you think about it... MOS and this version of JL would make Snyder 2/3... the first WW was decent

After seeing this I don’t even think it’s safe to even judge SS since they got butchered to some degree like JL did