Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
He also said recently that Warner Brothers were 100 percent done with the DCEU and that the Snyder cut isn't canon in the eyes of Warner Brothers.

Anything is possible, but I wouldn't get my hopes up considering all future plans for DC movies have nothing to do with the DCEU.
I think at minimum the Flash movie will establish that while this universe happened, stuff is different now.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did Darkseid get jobbed tho? I hope you not talkin bout the flashback scene featuring pre Omega beam young Darkseid

they made it painfully obvious that if anybody cross paths with current Darkseid it’s a wrap. They also explained that’s the only L he’s ever took so far
They talking like him and Hippolyta went head up and he got dog walked.:stopitslime: He got Marvel vs Capcom tag teamed by Zeus, Ares, Artemis, and the Atlantean king. Put some respect of Darkseid name.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
For instance. Compare Shazam(the REAL Captain Marvel) to Captain Marvel at the time. Both came out same time frame. Shazam was FAR superior but Captain Marvel got all the attention regardless of how trash it was.
I agree but I don't rate movies by comparing them to another studios catalogue...

At the end of the day, the quality of the film is what defines it, not the hype, not the politics...Shazam was a good movie, I don't think anybody can seriously say it wasn't, it just wasn't memorable IMO...That doesn't mean it wasn't done dirty by the media, like you pointed out, a lesser film was put on a pedestal over it for political reasons...

Captain Marvel received a ridiculous hype job because the lead was a female...It was all politically motivated, the quality of the film was trash...To be fair though, WW got the same agneda push and is a very overrated film...WW84 is worse than CM...

Personally I don't give a fukk about media hype, I pay no mind to that, I'm probably the only one on this board more hype for Black Adam than The Batman...

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They talking like him and Hippolyta went head up and he got dog walked.:stopitslime: He got Marvel vs Capcom tag teamed by Zeus, Ares, Artemis, and the Atlantean king. Put some respect of Darkseid name.
Yeah I’m tryna understand.. it took those 4 to take out a Darkseid who ain’t even have his omega beam powers yet so I’m suppose to look at it like he got jobbed out? Lol

i know it wasn’t shown in this movie but I did see a Snyder interview saying the flashback scene happens before ppl even refer to him as Darkseid. He was still going by whatever his real name is then

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
How did Darkseid get jobbed tho? I hope you not talkin bout the flashback scene featuring pre Omega beam young Darkseid

they made it painfully obvious that if anybody cross paths with current Darkseid it’s a wrap. They also explained that’s the only L he’s ever took so far

He got jobbed out cause he got hit with two arrows, one lightning strike, two swings of an axe, a boot, and then the madden van had to come and carry him back to his ship...

All these others worlds you conquered and aint nobody have no lightning?

Diana fought and killed Aries but Darkseid gets laid out in 3 hits by him :picard:

Steppenwolf had to assure them there were no more heroes or kryptonians or lanterns before he would even fukk with earth again...

The fact that steppenwolf specifically mentioned lanterns and kryptonians means they probably jobbed him out to before he got to earth :mjlol:

I feel like if Aries and Zeus were still around this movie would have been 20 minutes long, Steppenwolf hopping out the portal, seeing them, hopping back in, telling Darkseid, him saying "nope", roll credits...

Pre Omega beam Darkseid...is still Darkseid... I mean Jordan got 6 rings...but he used to get his ass whopped by the pistons to...both can be true at the same time...

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Overall i enjoyed it, but still can't get the fact that they nerfed darkseid hard.
HTF did he get taken out with that weak ass axe attack. Had steppenwolf looking stronger in comparison

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He got jobbed out cause he got hit with two arrows, one lightning strike, two swings of an axe, a boot, and then the madden van had to come and carry him back to his ship...

All these others worlds you conquered and aint nobody have no lightning?

Diana fought and killed Aries but Darkseid gets laid out in 3 hits by him :picard:

Steppenwolf had to assure them there were no more heroes or kryptonians or lanterns before he would even fukk with earth again...

The fact that steppenwolf specifically mentioned lanterns and kryptonians means they probably jobbed him out to before he got to earth :mjlol:

I feel like if Aries and Zeus were still around this movie would have been 20 minutes long, Steppenwolf hopping out the portal, seeing them, hopping back in, telling Darkseid, him saying "nope", roll credits...

Pre Omega beam Darkseid...is still Darkseid... I mean Jordan got 6 rings...but he used to get his ass whopped by the pistons to...both can be true at the same time...

He wasn't Darkseid then he was Uxas. And this was stated BEFORE he got the throne. And also it was his only L.... EVER.

Didn't you see the flash forwards??? They made it KNOWN he was unstoppable now in his prime.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
1. Victor really had a whole universe-destroying toy chilling in the closet
2.Joss Whedon need his ass beat
3. Def want to know what MM been up to all this time
4. I wish it would have ended without the "extras" at the end
5. I was def hype a few times during the movie. Solid flick

This!!!!!