Aquaman - Thor
Wonder Woman - Black Widow
Cyborg - Iron Man
Flash - Spider-Man
Superman - Hulk
Martian Manhunter - Nick Fury

:ohhh:

just kiddin,

but all jokes aside just finished it. Glad I avoided this thread cuz ppl were droppin spoilers left n right. I’m impressed with this version. You gotta be a tough ass critic or just not a fan of DC to not enjoy this version.

if you came in watching this and can’t get the theatrical version out of your head then you’re doing your self a disservice and not being fair to this version.

I’m in a group text with my homies straight puzzled as to why they butchered this movie like this. I’m hip they wanted to squeeze 4 hours into 2 but I mean damn they even took out some dope action sequences. Completely omitting Darkseid from the theatrical version has to be the worst move a film studio banking on a franchise has made in these recent times.

Affleck’s Batman was way better in this than the theatrical cut and Flash/Cyborg got robbed big time in that version.

Marvel got to flesh their characters’ stories out per movie and Zack tried to do it within this which is why it was 4 hours. I prefer the Marvel approach but I think he did an incredible job. Let’s be honest, even if they did the Marvel approach, some of you would still hate (oh it’s Zack Snyder, oh they copied Marvel, etc)

That 4 hours I just spent on this was lit especially the last hour.

We straight got robbed of this Batman’s feuds with Joker and
Deathstroke

they need to open the bank and greenlight a sequel for this man Zack. I want more... and I hope this inspires a directors cut of Suicide Squad since there’s supposedly 30 min of Joker footage that got cut. Wtf is wrong with WB

Last edited:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll say this. ANYTHING can happen regarding sequels. AT&T is in charge. If they want, they could finance a Justice League Sequel and put it on HBO MAX.

Snyder's Justice League is 97 percent on Rotten Tomatoes from audiences. AT&T is all about making money and blowing up HBO MAX. This might not be the end.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If you respected his opinion you would've left it at that. You just mad he ain't praising this shyt like it's the coming of jesus christ. Movie was good. shyt wasnt all that like yall saying it was.

and like I said, when you see someone say X and X "stan" you already know the deal. There was already some bias going in to begin with. THAT was my point.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I'll say this. ANYTHING can happen regarding sequels. AT&T is in charge. If they want, they could finance a Justice League Sequel and put it on HBO MAX.

Snyder's Justice League is 97 percent on Rotten Tomatoes from audiences. AT&T is all about making money and blowing up HBO MAX. This might not be the end.
The fact this got finished is all the reason to believe this can be finished on HBOmax

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I thought I was crazy but someone pointed out on Twitter that Whedon really white washed this film! He cut out damn near all the black faces that weren’t key roles. He nerfed Cyborg and his pops entire story and Cyborgs powers. Cut out MM totally. fukk that CAC!

movie was surprisingly good. The fight scene were some of the best I’ve seen amongst comic films but DC always does a good job with that. They really captured Superman’s powers best of all.

actually didn’t feel like 4 hrs to me.

DC dropped the entire ball they could have made this a 2 part film if time was the issue.

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
This was really good, so much better than what was released in theaters back in 2017.

I was wondering why WW did not go back to the island. But I looked online and found out she probably don’t even know where the island is due to it being hidden.

I recognized that Ryan Choi is Atom.

Having cyborg be the one to break apart the mother boxes was good. Especially showing the boxes as his family really drove his choice home. I like that line where he said he is not alone.

Also, Cyborg’s introduction was so good.

Superman had some really good scenes that I believe in theater would have translated into applause.

Only thing I didn’t enjoy was the aspect ratio and the coloring. The coloring looks weird in comparison with the 2017 version.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it’s safe to say the majority of us thoroughly enjoyed this version of the film. This felt like Infinity War mixed with the last 30 min of Endgame
Only thing I didn’t enjoy was the aspect ratio and the coloring. The coloring looks weird in comparison with the 2017 version.
All Snyder films have this dark sunny glare filter on them

Whedon made the 2017 version brighter

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes it was. In fact that was their original starter film. Movie had an after credit and everything.
The DCEU started with MOS

Nothing ever came of whatever cinematic universe was planned with the GL movie because it didn’t do good so they scrapped it

Also, was the volume low for this movie or was it just mine? I had to turn the volume up a lot just to have it a volume I’m used to watchin shyt at

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Yeah but its because its the novelty of it being a bunch of cut footage. That's the only reason why people are willing to sit through 4 hours of this. If WB had dropped this as a legit 4 hour movie people would have been like :childplease:.

Jobbing Darkseid out so bad in this is a mistake to. What DC villian are you going to get to top him in the next Justice League ? Sort of like I can't take a batman joker fight serious in the cinematic universe cause I done seen batman live through a doomsday battle...so i am sure he will be just fine battlin a dude with a fukked up smile and a knife. DC really did a poor job of scaling their villians.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah but its because its the novelty of it being a bunch of cut footage. That's the only reason why people are willing to sit through 4 hours of this. If WB had dropped this as a legit 4 hour movie people would have been like :childplease:.

Jobbing Darkseid out so bad in this is a mistake to. What DC villian are you going to get to top him in the next Justice League ? Sort of like I can't take a batman joker fight serious in the cinematic universe cause I done seen batman live through a doomsday battle...so i am sure he will be just fine battlin a dude with a fukked up smile and a knife. DC really did a poor job of scaling their villians.
How did Darkseid get jobbed tho? I hope you not talkin bout the flashback scene featuring pre Omega beam young Darkseid

they made it painfully obvious that if anybody cross paths with current Darkseid it’s a wrap. They also explained that’s the only L he’s ever took so far