Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I fukk with Marvel heavy. I’m just pointing out the bullshyt.

At the end of the day, movie runtimes are limited to increase theater show times. End Game was the exception to the rule.

But say this Snyder version was released in theaters. They wouldn’t be able to show it on any screen beyond 8 pm. And you could only show it on one screen 3 or 4 times a day max. It’s not practical.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah just finished this it’s definitely fire as fukk. I loved the epic tone and the level of violence definitely added to the stakes of the film. People were getting fukked up in this film. Cyborgs arc was really great and helped ground the film full of mythical heroes.
Make me wish Snyder did both Infinite war movies.

He needs to creep his ass up in Marvel

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
From what I've read from people that know science, a real human being with super speed would be run more like making a bunch of leaps instead of running like a regular person.

Fox Quicksilver changed how super speed is portrayed. In any case you only have a few ways to show super speed in a movie. You either do a lot of cuts and disappearing acts, you do a lot of blurs or you do slow motion. However, I do like that A train from the boys didn't do much slow motion and just did clean blurs and speed ups instead.

Then again, A trains max speed is just a bit over Mach 1 while Flash's max is faster than light.

I forget about A train...i like how his speed is portrayed...i also didnt consider all that mach 1 vs speed of sound yadda yah

darryl

Superstar
Daps
I respect your opinion but :mjlol:

"DC Marks" gave away your whole agenda. You already came in biased. :yeshrug:
If you respected his opinion you would've left it at that. You just mad he ain't praising this shyt like it's the coming of jesus christ. Movie was good. shyt wasnt all that like yall saying it was.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
they gotta let this man do part 2 now
They need to do a batman(Snyderverse), cyborg, flash, and green lantern movie before they revisit justice league.

Sadly I feel like this universe is dead even with Snyder redeeming himself. They seem to be moving in the direction of standalone one off movies that aren't connected. Snyder himself has said his universe is dead.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
They need to do a batman(Snyderverse), cyborg, flash, and green lantern movie before they revisit justice league.

Sadly I feel like this universe is dead even with Snyder redeeming himself. They seem to be moving in the direction of standalone one off movies that aren't connected. Snyder himself has said his universe is dead.
Nope

he recently said anything is possible

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Nope

he recently said anything is possible
He also said recently that Warner Brothers were 100 percent done with the DCEU and that the Snyder cut isn't canon in the eyes of Warner Brothers.

Anything is possible, but I wouldn't get my hopes up considering all future plans for DC movies have nothing to do with the DCEU.