Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Outside of the EXCESSIVE slow motion scenes, the horrible ass Amazon sounds whenever Wonder Woman showed up (not the actual theme cause that shyt is flames, Barry's backstory, and the Lois shyt I LOVED this movie.

It was like the ultimate comic book movie for me. It felt like an actual episode of the Justice League animated show the way people kept just popping up and they would randomly dovetail into a characters background. I can do without some of the snyderism's like his music choices cause:hhh:

But visually this shyt is amazing, I don't get the gripes about the pacing or story cause everything made perfect sense and flowed rather naturally besides the extra ass slow motion shyt, the CGI is better, Darkseid was flames:banderas:

Best version of Cyborg I've seen yet:obama:

I loved the ending epilogue too cause he basically gave us a sense of where his universe was gonna go since it's unlikely we'll ever get his version. Deathtroke:mjcry:

I kinda like Jesse's Luthor:yeshrug:

That Knightmare verse based in part on the injustice storyline :wow:

I don't care about the length of the movie because I like watching the director's cut of shyt anyway.

This shyt was as good as the first 2 Avengers movies easy. 9/10.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I don't know why people act like every DC movie needs to be super thought provoking, flawless dark knight level films. It started with man of steel, a damn good movie despite its flaws, being absolutely shytted on and criticized to hell. That's part of the reason Warner Brother executives assumed people wanted dumb cheesy joke ridden movies that you turn your brain off and enjoy them for what they are. It worked for half the marvel movies so they assumed it would work for DC, which is why they brought in wheadon to create a poor man's version of a marvel movie.

Warner Brothers needs to create a DC studio, carve their own lane and stop interfering trying to recreate the success of the mcu. But that's not gonna happen if people keep criticizing the movies for being different than marvel while also criticizing them for trying to mimic marvel. That's why they're confused with no vision, just throwing shyt out there to see what works.​

When WB learns to get out of their own way is the day when they will see real success but they do need to create a DC studio of nothing but animation films, live action movies/tv shows, etc., The "fans" are a whole other problem as well with the Marvel vs DC wars. It's like console wars. The shyt is lame if you're 20-30 something yrs old on that shyt.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I made it an hour and a half in.

This is beautiful but it’s meandering. Like there’s no forward drive that is compelling me to want to see them get together.

Just a bunch of vignettes.

Like am I supposed to be rooting for Iris and Barry? Cause all I thought about is man he really needs to make sure the rest of the people on street are okay.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah ur “review” just read close minded, overcritical, and bias. I had no expectations at all. :manny:

So saying the CGI looked bad, the run time was too long, and the characters weren't developed enough is overly critical and closed minded?

You want it to be one way.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
you said this shyt was gonna be terrible cause Snyder sucks and you were wrong. Just take your loss and shut the fukk up!

there are no L’s to take.

I said the DCEU would flop before BvS came out and I was correct.

DC’s cinematic universe has been a disaster. WW 1984 just flopped. So no, I won actually. I called it years ago. And there’s nothing that can be done to change it.

You getting emotional over a do over movie. While wandavison had the whole world in a trance. I’ve gloated for so long that it’s not even fun anymore. All I do now is sit back and :umad: from the sidelines. Marvel is on a different level.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, imma go ahead and declare my loyalty to the continuation of this story
That Joker and Batman scene got me like
tenor.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Steppenwolf tossing them horses like james harden passes coming off the high screen and roll :mjlol:

I didn't like him in the original but he was actually :mjlol: in this.
All that work still getting treated like Dojawolf