Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
nikkas really acting like this the first 4 hour movie of all time meanwhile the last Avengers movie was over 3 hours? And this is all while every character in that movie has its own movies series unlike this one which has to flesh out each character within one movie. And the Avengers finale had 2 PARTS.

why do y’all nikkas gotta constantly name drop marvel when coppin pleas for DC products?

:mjlol:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Like Snyder, Whedon's first cut was too long. It was like 3 1/2 hours long. Marvel made him cut it down. And he fumbled it. Which is why I knew the first JL was going to be trash :deadrose: He said it stressed him out, and even though Marvel let him go, he said he was glad.

you said this shyt was gonna be terrible cause Snyder sucks and you were wrong. Just take your loss and shut the fukk up!

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Why does Barry run like a ballet dancer :mjlol:

The Iris scene was pure Zack Snyder Style :heh:
From what I've read from people that know science, a real human being with super speed would be run more like making a bunch of leaps instead of running like a regular person.

Super Hero movie pet peeve...I like speedsters....why do we keep seeing Flash and the Quicksilvers in slow motion scenes...
Fox Quicksilver changed how super speed is portrayed. In any case you only have a few ways to show super speed in a movie. You either do a lot of cuts and disappearing acts, you do a lot of blurs or you do slow motion. However, I do like that A train from the boys didn't do much slow motion and just did clean blurs and speed ups instead.

Then again, A trains max speed is just a bit over Mach 1 while Flash's max is faster than light.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Saw this on RE :laff:

*Wonder Woman appears on screen*

Amazons in the booth:

tenor.gif

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Ok there's no way I'm watching this in one sitting. This movie is excessively long and the length isn't really adding to the quality. It's an alright movie having watched 1/4 th of it. Comparing this to a Marvel movie is laughable though. I'd maybe put this as Captain Marvel tier if I had to compare.
Nah it's better than Captain Marvel, better than most of the Marvel movies.