Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
They tried to do what Marvel took 10 years to do, and cram it into one movie:jbhmm:

fukkED IT UP:hubie:

And then released whatever this is....which is an attempt to do what Marvel took 10 years to do, and cram it into one movie :patrice:

I'm gonna go get angry at 2K now....wow that was really 4 Hours long
if they did the Marvel approach you mothafukkas would still be complaining

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
nikkas really acting like this the first 4 hour movie of all time meanwhile the last Avengers movie was over 3 hours? And this is all while every character in that movie has its own movies series unlike this one which has to flesh out each character within one movie. And the Avengers finale had 2 PARTS.
both over 3 hours :mjlol:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
1. Victor really had a whole universe-destroying toy chilling in the closet
2.Joss Whedon need his ass beat
3. Def want to know what MM been up to all this time
4. I wish it would have ended without the "extras" at the end
5. I was def hype a few times during the movie. Solid flick

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I liked Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Shazam and Joker. They were on a good streak there.
This is better than Joker to you?
I forgot about Joker, and no this is definitely not better than Joker..

The Joker was a masterpiece but it wasn't a comic book movie, that was a mature thought provoking thriller and separate from the DCEU films which I believe WB themselves said was the case...

So I can't count that...

Shazam I found corny and Aquaman was whatever to me...They weren't bad movies, they just weren't memorable...

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
They been doing great prior to Birds of Prey and the WW sequel. Just do anthology shyt that's not connected, there characters are big enough to draw regardless.
They were hit and miss.

Personally I'm tired of the origin stories. I'd prefer if they just made movies where the heros were already established as heros, which is what Zack Snyder originally planned for his universe. We don't need a back story for characters everyone is already familiar with.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I forgot about Joker, and no this is definitely not better than Joker..

The Joker was a masterpiece but it wasn't a comic book movie, that was a mature thought provoking thriller and separate from the DCEU films which I believe WB themselves said was the case...

So I can't count that...

Shazam I found corny and Aquaman was whatever to me...They weren't bad movies, they just weren't memorable...
Shazam was fire. Aquaman was dope. Both clearly better than a few MCU movies. I don’t know what people expect from DC movies honestly.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Yes this is overly long, over indulgent, pretentious as fukk and completely snyderesque

And that is why its so ill :ld:

I didn't even check the OG JL cuz nikkas said it was so mid and I generally like DC movies. But I saw two hours and I immediately knew it was no way that shyt would be compelling with all the road theyd have to cover. Yeah it was a couple parts where I was like get to the point breh but overall I enjoyed all this shyt. I even liked Flash's goofy ass humor. It all just fit. And it was refreshing seeing everyone put in work in one of these ensemble movies. Yeah supes is unfukkwithable but they made everyone seems useful especially WW. She was crucial with the swordplay :wow:

Give Snyder free reign to do the rest of what he wanted :yeshrug: I'd watch another 4 hour movie of his no prob. People for w/e reason love MCU formulaic boring ass movies and shyt on DC for at least trying to do something fresh. IW and WS literally the only superior movies in that whole universe to me.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Shazam was fire. Aquaman was dope. Both clearly better than a few MCU movies. I don’t know what people expect from DC movies honestly.
Like I said they weren't bad movies, they were just forgettable...

Aquaman IMO was def the best of the bunch though...

The only DCEU film I'm really hype for right now is Black Adam...:yeshrug:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Like I said they weren't bad movies, they were just forgettable...

Aquaman IMO was def the best of the bunch though...

The only DCEU film I'm really hype for right now is Black Adam...:yeshrug:
For instance. Compare Shazam(the REAL Captain Marvel) to Captain Marvel at the time. Both came out same time frame. Shazam was FAR superior but Captain Marvel got all the attention regardless of how trash it was.