Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Amazons always had accents :gucci:

And her scenes were filmed years before Aquaman even came out with a director that never saw this:gucci:
These nikkas nitpicking and hating on the dumbest shyt...

This is why I don't get involved with yall stans...

They can't watch a movie that isn't made by their team without bias, such a miserable existence...smh

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was a punishment to get through, finally done. The CGI in the movie is overload and a lot of it is amateurish. The final scene with laser beams everywhere an incoherent mess and usually this is where Snyder comes through.

And does it hurt to add some color?
The Joker looked like a cheap fan made Heath clone, The flash when he gets shot and he's crying - just die already. This dude is awful and the rest were not any better.
They have something with Cavil as Superman but in the hands of this hack Zack Snyder and his team...

The comedic one liners did not hit at all, not one.
Pretty evident as to why WB told him to kick rocks unfortunate for them they hired someone who made a worse movie.

One of the worse movies I've ever seen I say that considering how big I am on DC.
Stunk up the entire apartment.

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Nah ur “review” just read close minded, overcritical, and bias. I had no expectations at all. :manny:
I don't know why people act like every DC movie needs to be super thought provoking, flawless dark knight level films. It started with man of steel, a damn good movie despite its flaws, being absolutely shytted on and criticized to hell. That's part of the reason Warner Brother executives assumed people wanted dumb cheesy joke ridden movies that you turn your brain off and enjoy them for what they are. It worked for half the marvel movies so they assumed it would work for DC, which is why they brought in wheadon to create a poor man's version of a marvel movie.

Warner Brothers needs to create a DC studio, carve their own lane and stop interfering trying to recreate the success of the mcu. But that's not gonna happen if people keep criticizing the movies for being different than marvel while also criticizing them for trying to mimic marvel. That's why they're confused with no vision, just throwing shyt out there to see what works.​

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
These nikkas nitpicking and hating on the dumbest shyt...

This is why I don't get involved with yall stans...

They can't watch a movie that isn't made by their team without bias, such a miserable existence...smh
Thats why I’m just ignoring these nikkas now

Clowns come in here with an agenda :snoop:

Lord of the Rings: Return of the King was 4 hours and 11 minutes long.

Bet money they sat in a crowded theater giddy like school girls.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I don't know why people act like every DC movie needs to be super thought provoking, flawless dark knight level films. It started with man of steel, a damn good movie despite its flaws, being absolutely shytted on and criticized to hell. That's part of the reason Warner Brother executives assumed people wanted dumb cheesy joke ridden movies that you turn your brain off and enjoy them for what they are. It worked for half the marvel movies so they assumed it would work for DC, which is why they brought in wheadon to create a poor man's version of a marvel movie.

Warner Brothers needs to create a DC studio, carve their own lane and stop interfering trying to recreate the success of the mcu. But that's not gonna happen if people keep criticizing the movies for being different than marvel while also criticizing them for trying to mimic marvel. That's why they're confused with no vision, just throwing shyt out there to see what works.​
They been doing great prior to Birds of Prey and the WW sequel. Just do anthology shyt that's not connected, there characters are big enough to draw regardless.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ok there's no way I'm watching this in one sitting. This movie is excessively long and the length isn't really adding to the quality. It's an alright movie having watched 1/4 th of it. Comparing this to a Marvel movie is laughable though. I'd maybe put this as Captain Marvel tier if I had to compare.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Thats why I’m just ignoring these nikkas now

Clowns come in here with an agenda :snoop:

Lord of the Rings: Return of the King was 4 hours and 11 minutes long.

Bet money they sat in a crowded theater giddy like school girls.
I hate Lord of the Rings I watched the first 3 on cable and didn't bother with the rest. lol
And the difference is the previous films were very successful and the director didn't have a family tragedy.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Brehs:wow:

I have receipts of me calling the theatrical Justice League the worst film of that year. This shyt right here is the best DCEU film by a wide margin. I need Snyder to be allowed to finish his vision. I doubt they give him the reigns of the theatrical universe, but I'm fine with HBOMax movies/series helmed by da gawd. I have so much to say about this shyt, but I'm tempted to rewatch after just finishing it. I know @StillFlow somewhere smiling like a proud dad:wow:

I'm only halfway through and the bolded is nothing but facts. This is easily way better than the original and every other DC movie to date.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clear example of a nikka with an agenda...

this is like your 4th post in 15 minutes saying the exact same shyt with no rhyme or reason
I question anyone who is a DC fan and can legitimately like this incoherent, disjointed bad CGI mess of a movie. It's incomprehensible to me.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Eh. It wasn't for me. Made it 3 quarters of the way through, then got interrupted and decided not to resume. Some people liked it though.:manny:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
They tried to do what Marvel took 10 years to do, and cram it into one movie:jbhmm:

fukkED IT UP:hubie:

And then released whatever this is....which is an attempt to do what Marvel took 10 years to do, and cram it into one movie :patrice:

I'm gonna go get angry at 2K now....wow that was really 4 Hours long

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
They been doing great prior to Birds of Prey and the WW sequel. Just do anthology shyt that's not connected, there characters are big enough to draw regardless.
How were they doing great?

I honestly can't recall a single DC movie I enjoyed before this film...

The only movie they dropped that was watchable was the first WW movie and that was average at best...

The best version of Diana is in Snyderverse and its not even debatable, she fine as hell and whoops ass decapitating mothafukkas left and right without cheesy nonsense for political points...

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
How were they doing great?

I honestly can't recall a single DC movie I enjoyed before this film...

The only movie they dropped that was watchable was the first WW movie and that was average at best...

The best version of Diana is in Snyderverse and its not even debatable, she fine as hell and whoops ass decapitating mothafukkas left and right without cheesy nonsense for political points...
I liked Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Shazam and Joker. They were on a good streak there.
This is better than Joker to you?