Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Can we talk about how Batman
has nightmares about Joker sonning him in the Apokolips?

Batman: I've lost people:to:

Joker: A father, a mother,.....:mjgrin:

Batman: Don't you dare say it:beli:

Joker:....An adopted son:troll:

Batman: I told you not to say it:leostare:

Joker: You shouldn't have sent a "Boy Wonder" to do a man's job:pachaha:

Batman: Says some bs:duck:

Joker::ld:....We don't believe you, you need more people:umad:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
get this opinion that doesnt agree with my own, out of here, hater :troll:
I didn’t even finish the movie when I replied and I made it as clear as such. But I can read a review and tell the tone of it vs an unbiased and optimistic one. Dude came off like he was goin into the movie to nitpick and not like it.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I’m not comparing shyt nikka I’m telling you what was REPORTED

They changed his entire movie because they were greedy and scared af... why do you think none of them work for At&t now and At&t went to Snyder and threw him 70 million to finish HIS version?

And you bytching about 4 hours at home but will sit there with your ass cheeks clenched for 3 at a movie theater

Just don’t watch the movie and stfu

And movies back in the days used to be 4 hours long. The 10 commandments was 4 hours long, Malcolm X was like 4 hours long, etc. again atop crying and don’t watch then
You did compare it to a 3 hour movie. Did you forget what you typed? :gucci:

Yeah, WB is in this to make money, the previous movie that this was a sequel to didn't meet their expectations. To just stay the course and do something like release a 4 hour movie isn't realistic. I'm glad they are letting him do it over and gave him a lot of money it's a nice gesture to the talent involved and the fans who want it. But to act like WB did some terrible thing by hiring a new director after the original director's prequel to this was not up to par, was very long and the guy had a personal tragedy to deal with making him unable to edit it they way he liked isn't fair to me. Disagree all you want but no reason to get all butthurt about it. :umad:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It's not like you are FORCED to watch it all at once. And how is it any different from binge watching 8 to 10 episode of a SERIES? Y'all be tripping with that runtime shyt, ESPECIALLY when this has actual chapters made for you so you can pause for a break.
Bruh, here’s a list of 33 Blockbusters that were between 3-4 hours long...

The 33 Best Movies Over 3 Hours Long

Movies Malcolm X, Titanic, Lord of The Rings, Endgame, Gone with the Wind, Schindlers List, etc...

And these hoes crying about sitting at home and watching a movie (that was actually broken up in pieces just so you can pause, have interludes, and come back around too).

Conz

Superstar
Daps
when they hired Gal, they basically had to make every Amazon woman try an accent, huh? and what was goin on with ol' abusive ass Amber Heard here? her accent was all over the place in just 2 scenes. i don't even remember her having one in Aquaman, they must have seen this footage and told her not to try

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You did compare it to a 3 hour movie. Did you forget what you typed? :gucci:

Yeah, WB is in this to make money, the previous movie that this was a sequel to didn't meet their expectations. To just stay the course and do something like release a 4 hour movie isn't realistic. I'm glad they are letting him do it over and gave him a lot of money it's a nice gesture to the talent involved and the fans who want it. But to act like WB did some terrible thing by hiring a new director after the original director's prequel to this was not up to par, was very long and the guy had a personal tragedy to deal with making him unable to edit it they way he liked isn't fair to me. Disagree all you want but no reason to get all butthurt about it. :umad:
nikka nobody reading your p*ssy ass paragraph

If one extra hour at home gonna make you cry, then don’t watch it :mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
when they hired Gal, they basically had to make every Amazon woman try an accent, huh? and what was goin on with ol' abusive ass Amber Heard here? her accent was all over the place in just 2 scenes. i don't even remember her having one in Aquaman, they must have seen this footage and told her not to try
Amazons always had accents :gucci:

And her scenes were filmed years before Aquaman even came out with a director that never saw this:gucci:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Bruh, here’s a list of 33 Blockbusters that were between 3-4 hours long...

The 33 Best Movies Over 3 Hours Long

Movies Malcolm X, Titanic, Lord of The Rings, Endgame, Gone with the Wind, Schindlers List, etc...

And these hoes crying about sitting at home and watching a movie (that was actually broken up in pieces just so you can pause, have interludes, and come back around too).
None of these movies are 4 hours and most are not blockbusters. Nice try tho.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
nikkas really acting like this the first 4 hour movie of all time meanwhile the last Avengers movie was over 3 hours? And this is all while every character in that movie has its own movies series unlike this one which has to flesh out each character within one movie. And the Avengers finale had 2 PARTS.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Amazons always had accents :gucci:

And her scenes were filmed years before Aquaman even came out with a director that never saw this:gucci:
i'msure the plan wasn't to have Amazons have an Israeli accent. they had to adapt to their star. some of them sound ridiculous. and yeah, that's what i'm saying, those Mera scenes were probably filmed prior to Aquaman and they saw it and said... "let's just have her talk normal in our movie." unless she does have a really bad accent in Aquaman and i don't remember it

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
30 min in. Fight on Amazon Island with Big Stepp

So far I am digging it. The parts added actually make it into an engaging piece of cinema. I remember being kinda bored with the theatrical version cause it seemed disjointed. This flows in a way that each sequence gets a chance to grab you and hold you for a min. Emotionally? Def more engaging already.

Just wanted to stop here and make a prediction

This is gonna put DC on they feet. Avengers is over now. If they can slip in with some proper classic comic fare right about now, quality of course, they can get a foothold.

I've always WANTED to like JL. In all other media they are dope as fukc. Arguably on par with any comic property (comics, animated series' and movies, video games, network live action TV, almost every other category besides "cinematic universe". Cause there are plenty of dope standalone and sequels.. they're all in different timelines and contiuities tho).

I predict this will end up.a 4/5. I give the theatrical release 3/5 but I prolly give a whole extra point just cause its "required reading". If you're a comic person. (2/5 means "watch it instead of just looking at static on the TV". 3/5 means "definitely give it one spin". 4/5 "watch it. Again." And 5/5 is "watch it every time its on FX. Memorize it")

EDIT:

Just finished

Wow

Joss DEFINITELY sabotaged the theatrical release. I put it solidly in the "don't watch" category now.

Zack MURDERED the other.cut. I'm legit angry at the stupidity of WB to being their competition in. To destroy their movie. And also at the brutality of ruining something that .. obviously could have been great

And is now, actually great. It saves the whole DCEU. I wonder if they can work together some more.

I WANT TO SEE THE REST DAMMIT. All the little set ups at the end an shyt.

Bravo. I stick with 4/5 for Snyder Cut

Joss-tice League gets a big fat 1/5 now. Meaning: do not watch. Ever. It will harm you slightly

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
nikkas really acting like this the first 4 hour movie of all time meanwhile the last Avengers movie was over 3 hours? And this is all while every character in that movie has its own movies series unlike this one which has to flesh out each character within one movie. And the Avengers finale had 2 PARTS.
Niqqaz don't know the difference between 4 and 3. There not equal. :mjlol: