Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
nn11vfa8ttn61.png

Chat went crazy. People were mocking his dead daughter. These fukks are so fragile
Isn't geeks and gamers aa bunch of alt right cacs?

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Finally finished it. Fell asleep around part 4 and then had other stuff to do. This basically did for justice league, what the DC of BvS did for that. Made it decent. Still not a great movie by any means and still has some issues including run time now. There’s plenty zack could’ve kept on the cutting room floor. Again, blaming the WB execs makes no sense when this man needs 4hrs to tell a story. A great director would know what to do to make it at least 2 1/2hrs. shyt the whole reason he needed to do all this was because of all the storylines he crammed into BvS. The first two hours or so seemed like the same movie we got in 2017. Steppenwolf was still a weak villain to me and I still don’t understand how Diana and Arthur couldn’t handle him by themselves. Ezra Miller is still WOAT. Cyborg was better in this but he still looks awful. The fact that darkseid was nvr in his signature stance is a negative for me. It’s a nitpick for sure but come on. The pose is one of the things that make darkseid so cold. All in all I give it a 7.5 out of 10. I actually really liked the knightmare sequence in the epilogue too. Glad Jared toned his ass down.

Last edited:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Snyder really needs someone to help him with the music on his films. His movies always have like random Leonard Cohen songs and shyt playing in pivotal parts of the movie. His films are so hit or miss with the music. The only one choice I did like that’s wasn’t instrumental was the we thought good would outlive us song playing when L

Man of Steel’s music was amazing

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Especially at the very end when he wakes up and meets........
:banderas:

They need to let Snyder continue this with 1 more sequel and then they can continue fukking it up.

Yeah WB owes Synder at least another JL movie or M.O.S. sequel. I really hope that the streaming numbers come out good because maybe then the execs looking over the DC film division will learn not to run so much interference.

WB needs to get somebody like Marvel does w/Kevin Feige that oversees the creative direction on their films and makes the final decisions.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Didn't realize this shyt was 4 hours long, gonna catch it during the weekend, I got shyt to do.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
One thing that's pretty bad in both versions imo is the damn Superman v The League scene. From the CG to the action, shyt is lacking and off. Maybe because you can tell they're standing around in a studio? Idk :patrice:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Finally finished it. Fell asleep around part 4 and then had other stuff to do. This basically did for justice league, what the DC of BvS did for that. Made it decent. Still not a great movie by any means and still has some issues including run time now. There’s plenty zack could’ve kept on the cutting room floor. Again, blaming the WB execs makes no sense when this man needs 4hrs to tell a story. A great director would know what to do to make it at least 2 1/2hrs. shyt the whole reason he needed to do all this was because of all the storylines he crammed into BvS. The first two hours or so seemed like the same movie we got in 2017. Steppenwolf was still a weak villain to me and I still don’t understand how Diana and Arthur couldn’t handle him by themselves. Ezra Miller is still WOAT. Cyborg was better in this but he still looks awful. The fact that darkseid was nvr in his signature stance is a negative for me. It’s a nitpick for sure but come on. The pose is one of the things that make darkseid so cold. All in all I give it a 7.5 out of 10. I actually really liked the knightmare sequence in the epilogue too. Glad Jared toned his ass down.

I think if he could have saw his version through post production, he'd have found a way to whittle it down to 2.5 hours while getting the rest on Blu Ray.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I mean...I’m happy you DC marks got what you wanted. But i just don’t get it...:yeshrug:

You really need to quit with the "DC marks" statement you made. It's cool to have an opinion, but you really sound stupid when you say that dumb shyt.

I watched MCU & DCEU films just because I'm a fan of comics in general. I know that some of the DC films have had issues but lets not act like Marvel hasn't put out some duds in the MCU like: Iron Man 2 & 3, Thor Dark World, etc., Hell look outside of the MCU series and look at what FOX did with some of the X-Men movies.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
You really need to quit with the "DC marks" statement you made. It's cool to have an opinion, but you really sound stupid when you say that dumb shyt.

I watched MCU & DCEU films just because I'm a fan of comics in general. I know that some of the DC films have had issues but lets not act like Marvel hasn't put out some duds in the MCU like: Iron Man 2 & 3, Thor Dark World, etc., Hell look outside of the MCU series and look at what FOX did with some of the X-Men movies.

Didn’t know calling you a”DC Mark” hits a nerve...
tenor.gif
:troll:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
So because you like it and I didn't I went into it with intentions to hate? Did you go in with intentions to love it?

I just thought it wasn't a good movie. We're here to give our opinions not be an echo chamber.

This isn't much better than the first given the unnecessary 4 hours. A 6/10 at best and forgettable.
get this opinion that doesnt agree with my own, out of here, hater :troll:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You gave this movie props? :dwillhuh:
I can't lie on this movie just because I prefer the MCU, I still do prefer DC Comics in general and wanted the best for their live action universe. They have to continue with the Snyder universe. Make The Batman an alternate timeline (multiverse?) or something. This movie was too good to end here. The DCEU is back. :hubie:

I rewatched a few clips from 2017 Justice League to refresh my memory for comparison and its far worse than I remember. The main complaint I think everyone has of Whedon's cut was how Superman just shows everyone up. Its like Joss didn't understand that just because Superman is the most powerful, doesn't mean there shouldn't be balance. In Snyder's Justice League, the league actually feels like a real team that came together naturally, care about one another and most importantly, looked like they had a fighting chance against Steppenwolf. In Whedon's cut, the league doesn't feel organic at all. Worse, they come off like sitting ducks; a bunch of lambs being sent to the slaughter going up against Steppenwolf without Superman. :huhldup: You don't feel yourself rooting for them at all, you're just anticipating Clark's return the whole time so they can finally win. The rest of the group is utterly pointless once he returns. In Snyder's version they all feel important and clearly need each other to win. The Flash is a lot less annoying (the humor is more appropriately placed in general) and Aquaman's hesitance in joining the league isn't just played for laughs; you can feel the burden throughout the film. I'm irritated Whedon basically took what was arguably the main character of the movie (Cyborg) and turned him into an extra. Kind of :mjpls: Though I will say, I wish they kept the extended "monster" dialogue from Whedon's version. Ray Fisher's acting was one of the few good things about the 2017 film and he killed it again in this version.