Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
No, only Ben, Amber Heard, Ray Fisher & Jared Leto filmed new scenes which add up to 4 mins. The scene with Joker and Batman is a new scene put in for the Knightmare dream sequence. It was filmed pretty recently around last September/October

Joker was in Zack's original storyboard for the two part JL movie but they hadn't written it into the script when Warner Bros. decided on just doing the one movie.

Fun fact: Zack lied to the studio heads while filming.. they wanted a bare bones 2-hour money grab at that point and Zack filmed over 4 hours of scenes they didn't know about..

That's why he had nearly enough footage for two movies.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Nope, the cgi on him just terrible all around
Lpy9wz.jpg

:scusthov:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
those Warner execs back in the early part of last decade started meddling with everything even the Harry Potter IP. They were riding high off that deal w/ Legendary Pictures where most of their hits were coming from.

But since AT&T took over it at least appears they are letting directors do what they want. They gave Matt Reeves basically a blank check for The Batman.

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Those were Snyder scenes with Whedon reshoots edited in. Like all those plot beats in the Whedon version will probably be exactly the same outside of the Russian Family and the alien veins. Like I wouldn't expect Green Lantern or someone other DC hero to show up in the battle to help.

they really should tho, could use this to set up future shows on hbo max

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
those Warner execs back in the early part of last decade started meddling with everything even the Harry Potter IP. They were riding high off that deal w/ Legendary Pictures where most of their hits were coming from.

But since AT&T took over it at least appears they are letting directors do what they want. They gave Matt Reeves basically a blank check for The Batman.
Man to be honest they need to reboot everything. Let the batman start the new universe

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Wait so Gal, Ben, Henry, Jason..all them obliged to film new scenes even after the movie was out?
Whedon JL had already come and gone by the time Snyder started legitimizing the "Syndercut" actually existed
#ReleasetheSynderCut was just a hashtag on Twitter until reporters actually started asking the cast about it and they said it did exist
I think Mamoa (Aquaman) said he actually saw it and nerds went crazy, then Affleck cosigned it and the rest of the cast said it should come out
AT&T (who owns WB and HBO) fell for the hype and decided to let Synder finish his version to beef up subs for HBO Max
In reality there was not a finished version of the Snydercut because he wasn't finished filming when he left originally so they had to greenlit $80M for him to film new scenes and finish it
I think the only member from the og cast that filmed new scenes was Affleck (Batman) and the rest of the new budget went to action scenes / cgi where he probably just used stunt doubles if he needed Supes or WW to do something

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
the rest of the new budget went to action scenes / cgi where he probably just used stunt doubles if he needed Supes or WW to do something

The Joker scene is the only new scene. that was only storyboard material. The rest of the $80M went on cgi as u said but the scenes were shot from what i read.

they should have given him even more money but it's HBO's budget now and not Warner Bros. studio which has a higher budget for tentpoles. yes.. same company but the finances are different.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I still can’t believe this movie was bombarded by critics, simply because it didn’t fit their criteria for Superman (aka the Reeves version).
Funnily enough, Henry Cavill’s version is comicbook accurate: Golden age Superman, Earth One, John Byrne, New 52 etc.
Not he is not:gucci:
Superman isnt a controversial topic in the US
Nor is the character ambivalent about people.
Zack's Superman doesnt seem to like Humans let alone talk very much. This the 90s edgelord Superman down to that stupid black suit and Doomsday death event.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
The Batman will likely start something but it will be Batman adjacent. it's rumored to be a setup to a Batman trilogy and HBO Max has greenlit a Gotham PD series that will run alongside it.
Yea but we had some much batman only they need to tie him in to other heroes personally I wish they would introduce the bat family it’s way over due.