Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I’m not big on DC so probably a dumb question but is this basically a directors cut of the Justice League movie?
It's more like the original cut before Joss Whedon took over. So the movie Snyder was making with some extra scenes shot for it and everything Whedon added to the movie tossed out.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't love the trailer, but I'm still looking forward to the movie. Makes me wish theaters were open, honestly.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I’m not big on DC so probably a dumb question but is this basically a directors cut of the Justice League movie?
Snyder's version of JL was never finished due to his daughter committing suicide in the middle of production
WB hired Whedon to finish JL but he also changed major plot points that would have been in Synders og movie
#ReleasetheSnydercut became a hashtag and the cast promoted it like it really existed in a vault somewhere
to beef up HBO Max, WB decided to let Snyder finish his original vision of JL and gave him $80M to complete it including filming new scenes because in reality there was not a finished Syndercut in a vault

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Zack Snyder has been involved with so many movies I legit hate with a passion:

Watchmen
Sucker Punch
Man of Steel
Batman v Superman
Suicide Squad
WW 1984

:scust:
He really had nothing to do with Suicide Squad and WW84 besides getting his contractually obligated executive producer credit.
Sucker Punch was some bullshyt though.

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never seen the original except for the action scenes like Superman vs the League and Superman vs Steppenwolf.

The wiki page for the Snyder cut mentions that no scenes filmed by Whedon will be included in the movie. Does anyone know if the two scenes I watched were filmed by Whedon or not?

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Never seen the original except for the action scenes like Superman vs the League and Superman vs Steppenwolf.

The wiki page for the Snyder cut mentions that no scenes filmed by Whedon will be included in the movie. Does anyone know if the two scenes I watched were filmed by Whedon or not?

Those were Snyder scenes with Whedon reshoots edited in. Like all those plot beats in the Whedon version will probably be exactly the same outside of the Russian Family and the alien veins. Like I wouldn't expect Green Lantern or someone other DC hero to show up in the battle to help.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

If henry face looked like a filter face it was shot by whedon

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Snyder's version of JL was never finished due to his daughter committing suicide in the middle of production
WB hired Whedon to finish JL but he also changed major plot points that would have been in Synders og movie
#ReleasetheSnydercut became a hashtag and the cast promoted it like it really existed in a vault somewhere
to beef up HBO Max, WB decided to let Snyder finish his original vision of JL and gave him $80M to complete it including filming new scenes because in reality there was not a finished Syndercut in a vault
Wait so Gal, Ben, Henry, Jason..all them obliged to film new scenes even after the movie was out?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The new trailer actually has better cohesion than the original flick. :francis:

tbh the story looks pretty linear to me. we know there's a knightmare sequence but it ties to the overall plot. it's Bruce's premonition.

i disagree with @BaltimoreTwilightMarauder that it appears to have no focus. i think it will be a fairly basic linear DC universe plot.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Wait so Gal, Ben, Henry, Jason..all them obliged to film new scenes even after the movie was out?

No, only Ben, Amber Heard, Ray Fisher & Jared Leto filmed new scenes which add up to 4 mins. The scene with Joker and Batman is a new scene put in for the Knightmare dream sequence. It was filmed pretty recently around last September/October