Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Never seen the original except for the action scenes like Superman vs the League and Superman vs Steppenwolf.

The wiki page for the Snyder cut mentions that no scenes filmed by Whedon will be included in the movie. Does anyone know if the two scenes I watched were filmed by Whedon or not?
I think anything where Superman had the badly CGI'd upper lip was all Whedon so those scenes you mentioned are probably all Whedon too.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not big on DC so probably a dumb question but is this basically a directors cut of the Justice League movie?

Technically, yes. In the theatrical cut, Snyder was still given director's credit for the movie despite Whedon remaking a good bulk of the movie and the studio editing it severely down. The one thing that I long learned and what many fans of Zack Snyder known as well is the most of his theatrical cut films AREN'T the full scope of what Snyder intended and it's the release of those director cuts that give fans the full understanding of those films. Every director cut I've seen always been superior than the theatrical version: Watchmen & BvS being the prime examples.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Trailer fukking got me!!! IN!!!!!!!!!

I know Snyder probably won't release this in 4K disc version, hopefully someone will up an MKV/MP4 shortly after it airs.

EDIT: It is getting a 4K disc version, Q2 or Mid-2021

The 4K Ultra HD Release List (US/UK/DE)

If they release it in 4K you will get to see how bad the CGI really is :dahell:

Why would you want that? :mjlol:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:banderas: :banderas:

hey Fred. @hex can we get this stickied soon? btw This is a different movie than that "other" thread.

When does it come out?

Let me know the week of. Otherwise the admins are gonna take it down.

Fred.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Concept art
FB-IMG-1613425048510.jpg