Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That is until that villainous Whedon came along and ruined everything.

giphy.gif

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I honestly don’t remember the original movie .....so I wasn’t sure what was added in this trailer besides the Joker part

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I honestly don’t remember the original movie .....so I wasn’t sure what was added in this trailer besides the Joker part
Black suit Supes doesn't happen at all in the Whedon Cut, his resurrection is totally different in the Snydercut
Flash & Cyborg trailer scenes are new (og Snydercut) especially the one with Iris West, she was removed from the Whedon cut altogether
the future Batman stuff is only minor dream sequences in the Whedon cut, but it seems like its a major part of this since thats where the Joker scenes are, just a guess

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
yeeeaaa this gonna be cheeks. doesnt even look like they fighting darkseid in this shyt so whats the point. taking out the best part of the justice league movie as well (supes resurrection when he fights JL). Randomly throwing in joker too :mjlol: snyder dont be giving a single fukk. Them color palettes gonna have my ass sleepy af.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
yeeeaaa this gonna be cheeks. doesnt even look like they fighting darkseid in this shyt so whats the point. taking out the best part of the justice league movie as well (supes resurrection when he fights JL). Randomly throwing in joker too :mjlol: snyder dont be giving a single fukk. Them color palettes gonna have my ass sleepy af.
Gotta say I agree, what’s the point of this? Darkseid doesn’t even look complete. What’s DC doing in regards to their movies anyways? Are they just waiting until the flashpoint film to restart everything? Or is their no overall universe?

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
This shyt been trash and will stay trash, the revisionist history in regards to Snyder is fukking incredible. People acting like this nikka isn’t the reason the DCCU is trash, now you have people acting like this nikka is going to magically drop gold when all he has dropped is dodo butter.
He wasn’t the reason it was the higher ups having too much input and giving him an impossible task from the jump they should have let him finish in the first place

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
People have pushed the idea that Man of steel and BVS (directors cut) are misunderstood masterpieces and that the DCCU was been steered in the right direction. That is until that villainous Whedon came along and ruined everything.
I can see that for MoS but BvS is just fundamentally wrong from a lot of things they were just trying to be like marvel way too much

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I’m not big on DC so probably a dumb question but is this basically a directors cut of the Justice League movie?