Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I’m not big on DC so probably a dumb question but is this basically a directors cut of the Justice League movie?
Yes and no. The one released in 2017 had a little of Snyder's film but the bulk of the movie was reshoots from Whedon. The one coming out next month is Snyder's movie that was finished in 2017 but WB gave him more money to film additional scenes (Leto's Joker, more Deathstroke, and some other reshoots).

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
People on here have liked man of steel and bvs director's cut on here for years. Those ain't no recent developments. :unimpressed:

No I am talking about revisionist history about Snyder and his weirdo cult beliefs about his misunderstood masterpieces. A lot of the Snyder weirdos latched on to the idea that Whedon was the one who fukked up after Justice League acting like it’s was all good before that.

Daps
I still can’t believe this movie was bombarded by critics, simply because it didn’t fit their criteria for Superman (aka the Reeves version).
Funnily enough, Henry Cavill’s version is comicbook accurate: Golden age Superman, Earth One, John Byrne, New 52 etc.
Not he is not:gucci:
Superman isnt a controversial topic in the US
Nor is the character ambivalent about people.
Zack's Superman doesnt seem to like Humans let alone talk very much. This the 90s edgelord Superman down to that stupid black suit and Doomsday death event.
You just proved my point :pachaha:

Last edited:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Someone explain this to me? They used scrapped footage and recorded new footage to complete his version? How different is the story? Because honestly the original was the worst film in the universe to me. WW84 was more entertaining.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Someone explain this to me? They used scrapped footage and recorded new footage to complete his version? How different is the story? Because honestly the original was the worst film in the universe to me. WW84 was more entertaining.
Story should be about the same but I’m guessing more explanations.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Lots of discussion for a trailer that looks like ass.

Also still a lot of denial going around regarding the criticisms people had for Man Of Steel.

Daps

Story should be about the same but I’m guessing more explanations.

The story is completely different. This is essentially a different film when you compare it to the theatrical version:

This is the main plot.
It leaked some time ago:
gNv7Psd.png

storyboard by Zack Snyder himself:
jlstoryboardLEE.png

Batman Flash and what’s left of Cyborg gather to send Flash back in time to the “correct” point in order to warn Bruce (BvS). Cyborg has found 2 possible points in time and they need to choose the correct timeline.