Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
DC/Snyder Fans are like Trump supports. When they say "release the snyder cut" or "continue the snyderverse", it sounds like "make america great again" or "stop the steal" :manny:

And just like Trump supports, if a movie flops, they cry fake news or media bias.
thaaaaaaaats a WILD comparison my guy!

uvxt81I.png

i suggest you smoke a blunt, and dial 917...

160-49311!

Bx4x1wA.png

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thaaaaaaaats a WILD comparison my guy!

uvxt81I.png

i suggest you smoke a blunt, and dial 917...

160-49311!

Bx4x1wA.png

lmao cats on the coli been wild since dawn but its got even wilder here in the last 6 years or so. really since courtdog dug his foot in on console wars.

nikkas really be marvel set or DC set. like either company give a fuk about us. they love to shyt on the other brand no matter what even if they put out a good film, product w.e nikkas cant even lightheartdly be a dc fan or nikkas spend they whole day in this thread trying to debunk every and i stress OPINION.

they all need a blunt or two

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Doesn’t answer the question. Especially since you’re now comparing...movie fans...to a group of people who ransacked the capitol
There are like 70-80 million Trump supporters like a few hundred possibly a thousand 'ransacked the capital'. Not really fair to paint all Trump supporters as that when less than 1% of them did that.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Their are like 70-80 million Trump supporters like a few hundred possibly a thousand 'ransacked the capital'. Not really fair to paint all Trump supporters as that when less than 1% of them.

Yeah you can go somewhere else with that bullshyt.... :mjlol:

The Trump supporters who weren't there either wished they were there or celebrated that it was happening. Should have kept your mouth shut. :scust:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
lmao cats on the coli been wild since dawn but its got even wilder here in the last 6 years or so. really since courtdog dug his foot in on console wars.

nikkas really be marvel set or DC set. like either company give a fuk about us. they love to shyt on the other brand no matter what even if they put out a good film, product w.e nikkas cant even lightheartdly be a dc fan or nikkas spend they whole day in this thread trying to debunk every and i stress OPINION.

yeah.
ive said mad times man.
ima MARVEL dude. Been like that since like 15-16 years old.
but i support all these comic fliks.

theres a whole chapter in the "Wu-Tang Manual" where RZA breaks down his love for comics.
and while he loves MARVEL he still looks at the other companies as being GREAT as well.
i gotta pull that shyt out, cause he got some dope ass quotes in that chapter. breaking down diffrerent characters and shyt.
comic books been a part of Hip Hop from the get down.
so i be kinda wanting to pistol whip anyone talking that "nikka nerd" bullshyt on here. lol

still, some people on here just gotta chill.
alotta this shyt is all jokes.
some land
some dont.

lol

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Preach

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah.
ive said mad times man.
ima MARVEL dude. Been like that since like 15-16 years old.
but i support all these comic fliks.

theres a whole chapter in the "Wu-Tang Manual" where RZA breaks down his love for comics.
and while he loves MARVEL he still looks at the other companies as being GREAT as well.
i gotta pull that shyt out, cause he got some dope ass quotes in that chapter. breaking down diffrerent characters and shyt.
comic books been a part of Hip Hop from the get down.
so i be kinda wanting to pistol whip anyone talking that "nikka nerd" bullshyt on here. lol

still, some people on here just gotta chill.
alotta this shyt is all jokes.
some land
some dont.

lol

exactly just enjoy it for what it is.

cats be on here watching justice league like they are watching film for game 7 of the finals talking about. yea i dont see how it makes any sense that batman did this that the other. stfu nikka its a comic movie non if it makes any realistic sense :mjlol:.

watch it, enjoy ya self, if its really bad say i thought it was bad while everyone else enjoyed it, keep it moving.

now with that said #bringbacksnyderverse:mjcry::lolbron:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
exactly just enjoy it for what it is.

cats be on here watching justice league like they are watching film for game 7 of the finals talking about. yea i dont see how it makes any sense that batman did this that the other. stfu nikka its a comic movie non if it makes any realistic sense :mjlol:.

watch it, enjoy ya self, if its really bad say i thought it was bad while everyone else enjoyed it, keep it moving.

now with that said #bringbacksnyderverse:mjcry::lolbron:

Exactly, why the fukk can't people just enjoy the movies instead of deconstructing shyt like it's citizen kane. Then when it turns out bad MF's act like it ruined their life.:mjlol: I mean awhile back it used to be the fox fantastic four and that would be the only comic book movie that summer.

The Marvel vs DC shyt was amusing when it started, now I don't even know whats going on when certain people start to take this shyt seriously.