Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yall done went full retard up in here :skip:Silly me thinking this thread would be about where yall would like the story to go :skip:

That's what we have to deal with around here unfortunately. Where do you want to see the story go bruh? i believe Batman's knightmare's are an inevitable outcome they have to deal with.. The JL takes out Steppenwolf but that only staves off what's coming.. Much like Terminator where Judgment Day is only postponed... eventually it's coming..

So i'm cool with Lex Luthor assisting in Lois death and ushering in the apocalypse and then Batman's new team has to set shyt straight..

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That's what we have to deal with around here unfortunately. Where do you want to see the story go bruh? i believe Batman's knightmare's are an inevitable outcome they have to deal with.. The JL takes out Steppenwolf but that only staves off what's coming.. Much like Terminator where Judgment Day is only postponed... eventually it's coming..

So i'm cool with Lex Luthor assisting in Lois death and ushering in the apocalypse and then Batman's new team has to set shyt straight..

Then Flash fukks it all up with a reset to the "new" Earth 1 for whatever WB wants to do next. Everyone wins!

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
should i watch anything in particular before apocalypse war?:noah:
Flashpoint, Justice League war, throne of Atlantis, Justice League vs Teen titans, death of Superman, Reign of Supermen, Wonder Woman bloodlines, and Constantine city of demons are most essential I'd say. Also, maybe throw in the Suicide Squad hell to pay I believe is the name

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Flashpoint, Justice League war, throne of Atlantis, Justice League vs Teen titans, death of Superman, Reign of Supermen, Wonder Woman bloodlines, and Constantine city of demons are most essential I'd say. Also, maybe throw in the Suicide Squad hell to pay I believe is the name
:wow: my girl gonna be sick when she come downstairs and asks "why are you watching cartoons" and i say i got 8 more to watch :lolbron:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

thank you sir last few animated batmans i watched have been fire. almost fee like DC knocks those out the park more than live action