Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
But that's the thing

I dont need to be on his nuts (pause)

They Snyder Cut basically showed that you can tell a 4 hour story in two hours and change, and not miss a beat.

And the Snyder cut makes WW 1984 look even more egregious in terms of Wonder Womans portrayal.

Joss FAILED with his edit and missed many beats, he cut out the heart of the story (cyborg) the fucc you mean didnt miss a beat..:mjlol:

He cut out flashes most valuable contribution to the team while making him a paranoid coward at the same time:mjlol:

He changed the dialogue in scene that didnt need change, took all of wonder women aggressive combat style away...

Yea...didn't miss a beat..:mjlol:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
yeah.
ive said mad times man.
ima MARVEL dude. Been like that since like 15-16 years old.
but i support all these comic fliks.

theres a whole chapter in the "Wu-Tang Manual" where RZA breaks down his love for comics.
and while he loves MARVEL he still looks at the other companies as being GREAT as well.
i gotta pull that shyt out, cause he got some dope ass quotes in that chapter. breaking down diffrerent characters and shyt.
comic books been a part of Hip Hop from the get down.
so i be kinda wanting to pistol whip anyone talking that "nikka nerd" bullshyt on here. lol

still, some people on here just gotta chill.
alotta this shyt is all jokes.
some land
some dont.

lol
:salute:I grew up a nintendo kid, But I wasnt gonna play myself by dismissing how fun sonic was.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Joss FAILED with his edit and missed many beats, he cut out the heart of the story (cyborg) the fucc you mean didnt miss a beat..:mjlol:

He cut out flashes most valuable contribution to the team while making him a paranoid coward at the same time:mjlol:

He changed the dialogue in scene that didnt need change, took all of wonder women aggressive combat style away...

Yea...didn't miss a beat..:mjlol:

1. He edited something he didnt write or initially create. He was asked to take a 4 hour movie and make it a little over a 2 hour movie. With a deadline and other constraints. Theres only so much you can do.

2. The Flash contribution didnt make sense and it wasn't earned, becasue if he could go back in time, the movie shouldn't have been 4 fukking hours. The fact that he considered it an option and felt it was possible, made the reveal that much worse. And that scene wasnt needed in the Whedon version.

3. A lot of Snyders dialog contradicts other movies that were made or were going to he made. He treated this movie like none of the others mattered. He also cut out/reshot dialog from Whedons version that was originally HIS to make it seem like it originated from Whedon.

The real Snydercut was probably 100 completed and simply didnt go to post production.... All Whedon did was cut out parts and cleaned it up so it was somewhat coherent. But Snyder actually changed scenes and dialog that fans/critics didnt like and simply blamed Whedon.

So he had thr advantage of a lot of HIS own shyt being released, seeing what peooke didnt like, changing it :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I mean...

Youre Eric Brooks.

But also enjoy being Dominic Brehetto/Prodigal Syndicate.

:mjlol:

fukkin bipolar retard.

:mjlol:

look at this "#Marvelset" retard come outta hiding :laugh: Another pathetic loser just like evf who actually had Marvel emojis made for... some reason and claims that i'm some DC fan dummy who got banned.. even though i've been here since SOHH.. lmao

You're not very bright. :manny: Enjoy your "Marvel vs. DC" war fakkit

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
look at this "#Marvelset" retard come outta hiding :laugh: Another pathetic loser just like evf who actually had Marvel emojis made for... some reason and claims that i'm some DC fan dummy who got banned.. even though i've been here since SOHH.. lmao

You're not very bright. :manny: Enjoy your "Marvel vs. DC" war fakkit
I can make a smiley w/hat off my phone.

You have 5 different DC aliases.

:francis:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I can make a smiley w/hat off my phone.

You have 5 different DC aliases.

ask any mod to pull up the ip dummy. it's just me. Besides i watch all the Marvel shows and post about them all the time. You really are stupid :russ:

at first i thought it was an act...

u fell for trolling dummy.. because u Marvel freaks are easy to troll. i watch all the shows and movies and post about them in a positive light. You failed the internet. :dead:

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
ask any mod to pull up the ip dummy. it's just me. Besides i watch all the Marvel shows and post about them all the time. You really are stupid :russ:

at first i thought it was an act...

u fell for trolling dummy.. because u Marvel freaks are easy to troll. i watch all the shows and movies and post about them in a positive light. You failed the internet. :dead:
Yikes!

Ok.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
1. He edited something he didnt write or initially create. He was asked to take a 4 hour movie and make it a little over a 2 hour movie. With a deadline and other constraints. Theres only so much you can do.

2. The Flash contribution didnt make sense and it wasn't earned, becasue if he could go back in time, the movie shouldn't have been 4 fukking hours. The fact that he considered it an option and felt it was possible, made the reveal that much worse. And that scene wasnt needed in the Whedon version.

3. A lot of Snyders dialog contradicts other movies that were made or were going to he made. He treated this movie like none of the others mattered. He also cut out/reshot dialog from Whedons version that was originally HIS to make it seem like it originated from Whedon.

The real Snydercut was probably 100 completed and simply didnt go to post production.... All Whedon did was cut out parts and cleaned it up so it was somewhat coherent. But Snyder actually changed scenes and dialog that fans/critics didnt like and simply blamed Whedon.

So he had thr advantage of a lot of HIS own shyt being released, seeing what peooke didnt like, changing it :stopitslime:
Man give it up and put that energy toward something else

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Yall done went full retard up in here :skip:Silly me thinking this thread would be about where yall would like the story to go :skip:
Im in this bytch like...

pZeeH.png

im going to hell for making that smiley!