Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Came here looking if there was a thread on this. Gonna compile quotes for the coli brehs who don't want to read the whole thing

White people are the fukking worst lmao

This one is just hilarious:mjlol:
:salute: good looks man. This is why I worry more about who is behind the camera than in front of it. if you have someone behind the camera who doesn't look like you or can't relate, then it makes things like "we can't have an angry black man" or "its not a black thing" happen more frequently. And that's an issue Hollywood still hasn't properly dealt with.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Came here looking if there was a thread on this. Gonna compile quotes for the coli brehs who don't want to read the whole thing

White people are the fukking worst lmao

This one is just hilarious:mjlol:

he needs to stfu and make movies. he hasn't even been in the game long enough. The film is over with. shyt is like 4 years ago. all he's doing to making hard for himself. no studio is going to want to work with him.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
he needs to stfu and make movies. he hasn't even been in the game long enough. The film is over with. shyt is like 4 years ago. all he's doing to making hard for himself. no studio is going to want to work with him.
Warner definitely doesn't and is probably the main obstacle to the #Snyderverse. lol
I fukks with him tho. He is showing a lot of integrity Fukk a role I'm burning these niqqaz. :demonic:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

This is damn near "Shut up and dribble" verbatim.:unimpressed:

I respect Ray for taking a stand. You think he doesn't know better than random internet posters that he's making himself difficult to hire?

John Boyega stood up for himself in the face of goofy White fandom and Disney brass and just won a Golden Globe. On top of that he had people like Jordan Peele reaching out to him and publicly saying he'd work with him even if White execs didn't fukk with him. This isn't a career killer, by any means.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

What kind of dumbass "Just shut up and dribble" bullshyt is this? fukking clown. :francis:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
This is damn near "Shut up and dribble" verbatim.:unimpressed:

I respect Ray for taking a stand. You think he doesn't know better than random internet posters that he's making himself difficult to hire?

John Boyega stood up for himself in the face of goofy White fandom and Disney brass and just won a Golden Globe. On top of that he had people like Jordan Peele reaching out to him and publicly saying he'd work with him even if White execs didn't fukk with him. This isn't a career killer, by any means.

But he DIDN'T take a stand :dahell:

Coming out to speak on a movie years after the fact isn't taking a stand :hhh:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
How is it pathetic?

It's different layers to it.

For one, it showed how bloated snyder's vision was and that he really sucks af storytelling. Most of the visuals depend on VFX, and slight of hand manipulation.

But I don't blame Snyder for this. He was asked fo so something that's not in him.

DC is good at making stand alone movies and trilogies. Not connected universes. And I say that while also proclaiming, they haven't really been good at that.

Then there is the DC stans that have morphed into Snyder fanboys. Disgusting. To see so many pleas copped and excuses made just to prop this movie up and the best thing since the invention of the wheel is :russ:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
It's different layers to it.

For one, it showed how bloated snyder's vision was and that he really sucks af storytelling. Most of the visuals depend on VFX, and slight of hand manipulation.

But I don't blame Snyder for this. He was asked fo so something that's not in him.

DC is good at making stand alone movies and trilogies. Not connected universes. And I say that while also proclaiming, they haven't really been good at that.

Then there is the DC stans that have morphed into Snyder fanboys. Disgusting. To see so many pleas copped and excuses made just to prop this movie up and the best thing since the invention of the wheel is :russ:
You really need to lay off the Feige nut guzzling