Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
You really need to lay off the Feige nut guzzling

But that's the thing

I dont need to be on his nuts (pause)

The MCU is reliable and consistent. You dont have to stan reliability. No hashtags, to review bombs. Just announcements, trailers, and hits.

Simple and clean.

If a director gets put of pocket, they cut him and sign another one. If a movie was meh, they make a better sequel. They put thought into they product, years in advance.

They Snyder Cut basically showed that you can tell a 4 hour story in two hours and change, and not miss a beat. If anything, this movie showed how flawed the DCEU really was in terms of storytelling and all of the producers and studio execs being on the same page.

And the Snyder cut makes WW 1984 look even more egregious in terms of Wonder Womans portrayal.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
But that's the thing

The MCU is reliable and consistent. You dont have to stan reliability. No hashtags, to review bombs. Just announcements, trailers, and hits.

Simple and clean.

If a director gets put of pocket, they cut him and sign another one. If a movie was meh, they make a better sequel. They put thought into they product, years in advance.

They Snyder Cut basically showed that you can tell a 4 hour story in two hours and change, and not miss a beat. If anything, this movie showed how flawed the DCEU really was in terms of storytelling and all of the producers and studio execs being on the same page.

And the Snyder cut makes WW 1984 look even more egregious in terms of Wonder Womans portrayal.
:duck:Your blatant Marvel stannery speaks otherwise

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But that's the thing

Simple and clean.

Haven't seen WW 1984. Without ruining anything, how was she portrayed?

:duck:Your blatant Marvel stannery speaks otherwise

So this version is the truth?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
JL WW = Christian Bale Batman
WW 1984 = George Clooney Batman

that’s the vibe you will get when contrasting the two.
I got a question for you. Not about Wonder Woman or anything but just about this subject in general.

If you hate these movies so much, apparently so so much, why you constantly in a thread talking about it :russ:

Just real shyt, what gives? Is it to troll people who fukk with them? Cause you’re not trying to actually talk about the flicks. You’re just insulting people who do fukk with them for laughs.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I got a question for you. Not about Wonder Woman or anything but just about this subject in general.

If you hate these movies so much, apparently so so much, why you constantly in a thread talking about it :russ:

Just real shyt, what gives? Is it to troll people who fukk with them? Cause you’re not trying to actually talk about the flicks. You’re just insulting people who do fukk with them for laughs.

DC/Snyder Fans are like Trump supports. When they say "release the snyder cut" or "continue the snyderverse", it sounds like "make america great again" or "stop the steal" :manny:

And just like Trump supports, if a movie flops, they cry fake news or media bias.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DC/Snyder Fans are like Trump supports. When they say "release the snyder cut" or "continue the snyderverse", it sounds like "make america great again" or "stop the steal" :manny:

And just like Trump supports, if a movie flops, they cry fake news or media bias.
You’re equating people who wanted a literal facist and nazi sympathizer in power to those that wanted a movie released? What sense does that make? You take this shyt entirely too serious fam.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You’re equating people who wanted a literal facist and nazi sympathizer in power to those that wanted a movie released? What sense does that make? You take this shyt entirely too serious fam.
I believe he explained it.
  • "release the snyder cut" or "continue the snyderverse", it sounds like "make america great again" or "stop the steal"
  • if a movie flops, they cry fake news or media bias
He was specific to tactics not how racist or not they are. Although, the YouTubers who mostly love the Snydercut and want the Snyderverse also hate when a character is race changed to a minority or any entertainment that is overtly trying to empower women. I guess that's just a coincidence. lol

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe he explained it.
  • "release the snyder cut" or "continue the snyderverse", it sounds like "make america great again" or "stop the steal"
  • if a movie flops, they cry fake news or media bias
He was specific to tactics not how racist or not they are. Although, the YouTubers who mostly love the Snydercut and want the Snyderverse also hate when a character is race changed to a minority or any entertainment that is overtly trying to empower women. I guess that's just a coincidence. lol
Still a shyt comparison no matter how you try and explain it. What he’s doing is actually what Trump nuts do..incessantly trolling.. interjecting where they aren’t wanted thinking they are “owning the libs” by “telling it like it is”.. it’s a movie.. not that deep or serious..

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Still a shyt comparison no matter how you try and explain it. What he’s doing is actually what Trump nuts do..incessantly trolling.. interjecting where they aren’t wanted thinking they are “owning the libs” by “telling it like it is”..
That's an opinion and you are totally entitled to express it. :mjgrin:

Daps
he needs to stfu and make movies. he hasn't even been in the game long enough. The film is over with. shyt is like 4 years ago. all he's doing to making hard for himself. no studio is going to want to work with him.
If you constantly bow your head you'll spend the rest of your live looking down. Regardless of how this shakes out for him he did what he felt was right and that's all that matters. There is no real price that can be put on a person's integrity or their pride

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Doesn’t answer the question. Especially since you’re now comparing...movie fans...to a group of people who ransacked the capitol