Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Once you do a deep analysis into this movie, Snyder bamboozled the fukk out of DC fanboys and shytted on/contradicted all the other DCEU movies. :mjlol:.

A lot of shyt that got blamed on Whedon, was actually Snyder all along :dead: but because this movie is 4 hours most of it isn’t caught.

The first JL movie isn’t Whedons fault. He probably would’ve made a better movie if he was allowed to start from scratch.
Like what? The shytty opening he did that wasnt zacks? “They smell fear” :mjlol:

the shytty cgi that wheden used on steppin wolf while cutting out darkseid?

his lighting that doesnt work in the tone zack shot the film?

the fact is wheden did add alot of shytty scenes to this film. And shytty humor.

the fact he cut out the entire heart of the ZS film with Cyborgs story being cut down by like 70%

now, with that said, I blame the studio way more than Joss. Zack was forced to make such a long film when the studio decided to rush to a JL film to catch up with Marvel. You needed the two hours to help establish most of the team. Joss pretty much did what he was hired to do. Take zacks stuff, make it more light hearted and get the run time down. Just need slight clarification on how he shyt on the rest of the dceu films, good sir.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Like what? The shytty opening he did that wasnt zacks? “They smell fear” :mjlol:

the shytty cgi that wheden used on steppin wolf while cutting out darkseid?

his lighting that doesnt work in the tone zack shot the film?

the fact is wheden did add alot of shytty scenes to this film. And shytty humor.

the fact he cut out the entire heart of the ZS film with Cyborgs story being cut down by like 70%

now, with that said, I blame the studio way more than Joss. Zack was forced to make such a long film when the studio decided to rush to a JL film to catch up with Marvel. You needed the two hours to help establish most of the team. Joss pretty much did what he was hired to do. Take zacks stuff, make it more light hearted and get the run time down. Just need slight clarification on how he shyt on the rest of the dceu films, good sir.

This video basically points out all of the bullshyt I caught and then some.

It's a long ass video but I guarantee you will feel different about this movie after watching it.

Too many plot holes, flawed character development, and he also pointed out that some scenes/dialog that people complained about in the first one was actually Snyders, not Whedons.

Snyder basically saw some things that people didnt like and he cut them out or changed them altogether to make if seem like it was Whedon, when in actuality he changed his own shyt.

The video also explains why they probably cut out Darkseid which I agree with.

Snyder basically tried to hijack the entire universe and guarantee his own sequels and spin offs. He reimagined WW who is nothing like the WW from the Patty Jenkins films, and neither is Aquaman.

KevCo

Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
This video basically points out all of the bullshyt I caught and then some.

It's a long ass video but I guarantee you will feel different about this movie after watching it.

Too many plot holes, flawed character development, and he also pointed out that some scenes/dialog that people complained about in the first one was actually Snyders, not Whedons.

Snyder basically saw some things that people didnt like and he cut them out or changed them altogether to make if seem like it was Whedon, when in actuality he changed his own shyt.

The video also explains why they probably cut out Darkseid which I agree with.

Snyder basically tried to hijack the entire universe and guarantee his own sequels and spin offs. He reimagined WW who is nothing like the WW from the Patty Jenkins films, and neither is Aquaman.

You understand he wrote aquaman 2 1/2 years before the film came out and ww was about 1 1/2 years before that....but since ive read to book about getting the film made, (snyder cut) i will def find the 2 hours on sunday to watch this video.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
You understand he wrote aquaman 2 1/2 years before the film came out and ww was about 1 1/2 years before that....but since ive read to book about getting the film made, (snyder cut) i will def find the 2 hours on sunday to watch this video.

But if you're making a connected universe, you have to at least try to maintain a certain level of continuity.

One huge flaw that was obvious is why didnt Darkseid remember where the anti life equation or the mother boxes were located, especially since it's the only planet that defeated him.

Snyder explained it away in an interview, but the fact that it's a 4 hour movie and you left that caveat out is :mindblown:

The video also compares scenes from the first cut that the Snyder cut that are virtually identical, but the Snyder cut stretched the scenes out 2 or 3 fold, even though it made no difference whatsoever.

He shows a scene where Darkseid uses his eye beams to kill multiple people at the speed of light, but just stared at the JL, after the killed Stephenwolf.

KevCo

Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
But if you're making a connected universe, you have to at least try to maintain a certain level of continuity.

One huge flaw that was obvious is why didnt Darkseid remember where the anti life equation or the mother boxes were located, especially since it's the only planet that defeated him.

Snyder explained it away in an interview, but the fact that it's a 4 hour movie and you left that caveat out is :mindblown:

The video also compares scenes from the first cut that the Snyder cut that are virtually identical, but the Snyder cut stretched the scenes out 2 or 3 fold, even though it made no difference whatsoever.

He shows a scene where Darkseid uses his eye beams to kill multiple people at the speed of light, but just stared at the JL, after the killed Stephenwolf.
you know wan worked with zack on that character and how he was written right? The stuff joss added made him a different character than the one Wan and Snyder came up with. He wrote Aquaman that way and Wan continued with it. Ww is the same as her first solo (which snyder did the outline/story for) so thats pretty much a reach. What changed how WW acts in a solo film was when Geoff Johns co wrote ‘84. Her first solo lined up with BvS as well as his version of justice league. Geoff is a great comic book writer, but his infatuation with the Donner superman films needs to end.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
you know wan worked with zack on that character and how he was written right? The stuff joss added made him a different character than the one Wan and Snyder came up with. He wrote Aquaman that way and Wan continued with it. Ww is the same as her first solo (which snyder did the outline/story for) so thats pretty much a reach. What changed how WW acts in a solo film was when Geoff Johns co wrote ‘84. Her first solo lined up with BvS as well as his version of justice league. Geoff is a great comic book writer, but his infatuation with the Donner superman films needs to end.

It would appear that way, until u watch the video I posted. Snyder changed a lot of shyt in his version of JL. WB wasn't going to pay Whedon and millions in reshoots if they didnt have to.

Why Snyder did was so subtle that the average movie going didnt notice. Wonder Woman wasnt as violently reckless in the other two movie. But in the Snyder cut she opens with a murderous rampage... for no good reason. Contrast that to both WW movies. Shes a different character.

I think there were internal conflicts on the overall direction of the DCEU early on. WB probably lost faith in Snyder after BvS flopped. But you can clearly tell the overall them of the characters were different.

KevCo

Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
It would appear that way, until u watch the video I posted. Snyder changed a lot of shyt in his version of JL. WB wasn't going to pay Whedon and millions in reshoots if they didnt have to.

Why Snyder did was so subtle that the average movie going didnt notice. Wonder Woman wasnt as violently reckless in the other two movie. But in the Snyder cut she opens with a murderous rampage... for no good reason. Contrast that to both WW movies. Shes a different character.

I think there were internal conflicts on the overall direction of the DCEU early on. WB probably lost faith in Snyder after BvS flopped. But you can clearly tell the overall them of the characters were different.
well yea, thats how it all started lol

ima watch that vid tomorrow at some point. But like anything thats got hype, there will be videos on youtube saying one way or the other on a film. And I have no problem with people that didnt like snyder cut. Or thought it was unnecessary. I have a problem when people try to claim that joss whedons film is a better product. Cause it absolutely was not (whether his fault or not, like I said I blame WB not Joss as much)

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
that's a misleading title if i ever seen one. The site they used for analysis only traccs a very tiny portion of viewers. They only have access to a small percent. :mjlol:

There's always gonna be some lame haters lookin for clicks but the REAL stats show that HBO Max downloads increased by 64% the week of the Snyder Cut release.

Stop trying to post garbage lame.
Yeah, I think they call that a sample size in statistics.
I was just sharing information about the movie I came across no need to get upset. :hubie:
They can both be real numbers. The HBOMAX sub increase does not contradict how many people watched the entire movie.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
not even enough to consider it a sample. But the 64% increase in downloads for HBO Max is the final number :manny:

what’s not being taken into account is people could sign up for a free trial just to watch the movie, then simply not renew the subscription.

Gaining new subscribers is nothing to brag about because that was a given. And because they have other box office movies going straight to streaming for the rest of the year, they were going to gain new subscribers regardless.

The real number that they problem won’t give is how many people who subscribed, just to see that movie, stayed.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
what’s not being taken into account is people could sign up for a free trial just to watch the movie, then simply not renew the subscription.

Gaining new subscribers is nothing to brag about because that was a given. And because they have other box office movies going straight to streaming for the rest of the year, they were going to gain new subscribers regardless.

The real number that they problem won’t give is how many people who subscribed, just to see that movie, stayed.

Well, that gives ATT & HBO Max an incentive to continue the Synder Verse and produce mini season.