Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
but yet the direct continuations of end game

True. Wasn't "two side characters" at all.. it's the direct continuation of Endgame.. the first time we see how the universe responds to no Cap and it features the brand new Cap.

evf can't even stan correctly :russ: i am more familiar with the properties than he is. Very low iq posting on his part Lol.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I feel like she could've taken on Steppenwolf herself without Superman but I may wrong..

In the movie they made her actually say they needed Supes to beat Steppenwolf
They really should of elaborated on his armour, because Darkseid and Wolf was catching Ls all movie except against the Amazons.

They weren't betting Wolf with his crazy armour.

• Dap
Reactions: 904

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished this. Was thoroughly entertained. Good comic book shyt.

Cyborg was damn near the main character. Really enjoyed him in this.

Batman was a jobber :sadcam:

I liked Flash in this.....I mean Flash in terms of his powers and when he used them. Barry Allen is :trash:

Wonder woman put in work. I haven't watched either WW but did they explain why she is more powerful than the other amazons? Steppenwolf was one tapping them hoes but she was holding her own.

Martian Manhunter being in this was completely unnecessary and a bit annoying. He is probably my favorite JL member and him essentially being an easter egg is annoying.

JL without lantern ain't justice league man. DC botched this whole god damn rollout. That Ryan Reynolds :trash: has them this shook? We should of been got John Stewart by now.

Darkseid has always struck me as a bytch ass nicca. He almost never actively puts fist to purpose instead always sitting on high while the pawns do the work. He is swagful maybe the most swag out of the big 3 bads in comics(Apocalypse, Thanos, Darkseid) but he puts in by far the least amount of action.

Steppenwolf was putting in crazy amounts of work. What an improvement over the Whendon version........that is until Supes.

Superman....my biggest issue with this movie and DC universe in general. The only way to drum up any drama in any DC work of fiction in which this guy exist is to make him gone through some arbitrary act. He is too overpowered and has always been. There is no drama there with this gump. Dude came in one tapped all the heroes than went on a farm for some random reason....which allows the bad guys to actually do things......until he comes in later and one taps the big bad. They need to reboot this nicca and reign in the power creep. The fanboys will be sick but you got to do it.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
lol. It’s a skill from the comics that leads to a very good storyline (Flashpoint). These debates are dumb because, say for instance in Marvel, if you have the time stone why tf do you need any of the others? If you have it how can Thanos ever get you?

power scaling is a problem all throughout the comics, let alone the movies. Just enjoy it.

the fact you took the explain to explain this shyt to EVF. He knows this.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Wonder woman put in work. I haven't watched either WW but did they explain why she is more powerful than the other amazons? Steppenwolf was one tapping them hoes but she was holding her own..

Wonder Woman's father is Zeus.

Superman....my biggest issue with this movie and DC universe in general. The only way to drum up any drama in any DC work of fiction in which this guy exist is to make him gone through some arbitrary act. He is too overpowered and has always been. There is no drama there with this gump. Dude came in one tapped all the heroes than went on a farm for some random reason....which allows the bad guys to actually do things......until he comes in later and one taps the big bad. They need to reboot this nicca and reign in the power creep. The fanboys will be sick but you got to do it.

many of these comic book characters can be VERY overpowered though. Supes no doubt, but at least you got kryptonite.

The show touched on it, but Scarlett Witch is an OMEGA level mutant. Prof X.

And don't get started on Franklin Richards..... :merchant:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Ok so I got to watch it and it's a good flick. Not a comicbook head like that so probably some stuff I couldn't get gassed about like you guys but overall it's enjoyable. The good thing is I had watched some Justice League Dark -the two flicks with Constantine) a month ago so I understood the references better.

My cons:
- too many slo-mo but it's been said already and that's Snyder's style but who the hell requested a slo mo of Aquaman with his shirt off next to the sea ?
- questionable song choices ? What the hell is the "outlive gods" song ? Terrible music and that's the kind of thing that put me off
- it's probably Flash's character but he was super annoying in that flick. And the way his run is disgusting. Same with his faces and overall tone. Just don't like the character at all
- pacing is not too good to me. Some scenes were loooooong for nothing and could have been cut short easily
- might just be me but when Gadot tell the tale of the previous war, it's like super unconvincing like she's just reciting something. Really put me off there.
- Lex Luthor actor isn't it. Dude would be better has Edward Nigma or similar type of character. I feel like Luthor should be less quirky, more confident and bigger physically

My pros :
- some slo-mos were perfect like when Cyborg has the premonition in Superman's ship. The visions of Darkseid being all godly ravaging earth and his heroes is perfect as a slo mo like that. That's where Snyder really shines IMO.
- good character depth overall and Cyborg's story is good and relatable. I like the progression there and his acceptance of his new "life" and purpose
- good CGI. I remember the old version with the final fight against Steppenwolf and the thing looked like some old PS3 graphics and animation. In Snyder's cut, I didn't feel like some CGI missed the target.
- liked the overall dark atmosphere, this is the kind of super hero movies I dig. The apocalyptic sceens really conveyed a sense of despair so that was really great. Once again, the Cyborg's vision of Darkseid winning is the best scene of the movie for me. When he fires the omega beam in the water... :wow:
- I really prefer when directors choose to display speed as... speed. Like when Wonder Woman is in the bank heist and she's stopping bullets. I think it's far better to show it in a way that made us go "what the hell happened" rather than the super slo-mos. Like I get it once that they move super fast so you need a slo mo to make it understandable but after that, they really can just display the action. Like the woman villain in Man of Steel when she bodies the soldiers firing at her, that's how it should be IMO.
- it's a shame Steppenwolf was just an underboss because I think he was a good antagonist who put in work and only died because Superman joined the party However it didn't felt like the danger for Earth was here because Darkseid was the main threat. When I saw the epilogue I thought we would get some Darkseid action but was disappointed ultimately.

Now some questions for the brehs that know comic books :
- is Superman supposed to be that god like ? Like the Justice League feels like it's him and they just holding on to him rather than equals. Batman really looked bad to me and this is something that you don't really catch on animated flicks but there, he might be the brains but otherwise, he looks out of place. Like the other heroes are flying and demolishing opps and dude is out here with a gun smh
- shouldn't Darkseid have his hands behind his back ? I feel like it was something they missed here
- what's the hole between Darkseid's pecs ?

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug:

Despite falling short of the Wonder Woman sequel's numbers, Samba TV found Zack Snyder's Justice Leaguewas streamed more than the first episode of Marvel Studios' The Falcon and the Winter Soldier on Disney+ over the same frame. According to the company, the latter was viewed by 1.7 million households, making it the Disney streaming platform's most-watched series premiere to date. This supports Disney+'s statement yesterday, in which the streamer claimed The Falcon and the Winter SoldierEpisode 1 attracted more viewers than its fellow Marvel Studios show WandaVision and The Mandalorian Season 2 premiere.
So a four hour movie out streamed the biggest Disney shows on a less successful Streaming platform but you in here talking shyt :gucci::dwillhuh::comeon: marvel lost to DC this weekend

You just Ethered yourself and don’t even know it :dead:

John Campea said it best

two dude named Sam and Bucky:mjlol:

how far the league has fallen:francis:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
@Liu Kang some other members like wonder woman usually on superman level although when shyt hit the fan he is the major anchor. His power levels can jump like crazy. Before crisis his power was almost limitless. shyt was almost only limited to his imagination. Combine that with his leadership qualities and he's big dog. Although sometimes in the comics it seems like they nerf others like cap marvel who is around the same

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Wonder Woman's father is Zeus.

many of these comic book characters can be VERY overpowered though. Supes no doubt, but at least you got kryptonite.

The show touched on it, but Scarlett Witch is an OMEGA level mutant. Prof X.

And don't get started on Franklin Richards..... :merchant:
That little shyt created a pocket universe like it was nothin