Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As for the numbers. I don't believe ANYTHING that comes out of WB's offices. They purpose wanted to downplay anything about the Snyder cut. They in the past denied it's existence. They pulled a fraudulent so-called investigation of racial discrimination over the treatment and white washing of the theatrical cut and claimed Ray Fisher was full of shyt and fired him from the Flash movie. They even "accidentally leaked" the Snyder Cut just weeks ago onto Tom & Jerry. ANYTHING coming from them, I refuse to believe it because they BEEN full of shyt. Even conveniently putting it out just a mere WEEK AND A HALF in front of GODZILLA VS KONG is intentional to undermine the streaming numbers. It's no coincidence that the Warner Media CEO just only a couple of DAYS after the Snyder Cut came out was proclaiming it as one and done. It's no coincidence why ALL THIS NEWS about other DC movies unrelated are emerging... all of these announcements and so forth to further quiet the call for a continued Snyderverse. So saying the streaming numbers are LESS that WW84 while at the same time BLAMING FANS for so-called accusations of alleged death threats.... I don't buy or believe anything coming from them. They WANT to bury this.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Now some questions for the brehs that know comic books :
- is Superman supposed to be that god like ? Like the Justice League feels like it's him and they just holding on to him rather than equals. Batman really looked bad to me and this is something that you don't really catch on animated flicks but there, he might be the brains but otherwise, he looks out of place. Like the other heroes are flying and demolishing opps and dude is out here with a gun smh

Well, I look at it like this (and I promise I'm not gonna fly off on a tangent about it) Batman is a smart dude with money and martial arts training. Years of folks saying Batman beats any and everyone will make folks forget that. This portrayal is pretty much what everyone expected before 1996.

Flash got the speed, but he doesn't have the experience here.

Diana.... is a bit nerfed. While you can say Superman in comics is holding back at any given time, there was a point where Supes was brainwashed into thinking Diana was a Doomsday who had just killed Lois. They fought. She won.

So yeah, they need Supes.

edit: oops, forgot Aquaman. Yeah.

- shouldn't Darkseid have his hands behind his back ? I feel like it was something they missed here

woulda been nice :heh:

- what's the hole between Darkseid's pecs ?

It's an upside down Omega symbol. ΩΩΩ

So if the gods fought for earth in the first war against darkseid, why didn’t they fight against steppenwolf? Are they only the gods of earth or of the whole universe? Why even let darkseid get so powerful if they run the universe?

They stopped being worshipped, so they bounced. Same as with most stories. :yeshrug: And they didn't rule the universe, their followers just believed they did.

also the anti life equation, it just tells people life is meaning less? Duh who hasn’t figured that out? At that point just kill yourself why serve Darkseid?

It's more like a negation of will on a universal level. But you have to give in to it. If you feel life aint shyt then your state of being will be reshaped in the equation user's own image. You have no will. Anti-Life. The Ultimate Order in a Chaotic Universe.

srry my YouTube is being polluted with these justice league videos. :martin:

Last thing

Manhunter has been there the whole time :mindblown: when Zod arrived? When Joker killed Robin? When Doomsday was awakened? He didn’t do nothin’

:manny: He prolly got more sense than he does in the comics. You know how many times some cosmic dude showed up and whooped his ass first, just cause he wasn't Superman? :mjlol:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So if the gods fought for earth in the first war against darkseid, why didn’t they fight against steppenwolf? Are they only the gods of earth or of the whole universe?
Ares killed the other Olympian Gods sometime between them squaring up with Darkseid and Wonder Woman's first movie.

Why even let darkseid get so powerful if they run the universe?
Darkseid comes from an entirely different dimension.

also the anti life equation, it just tells people life is meaning less? Duh who hasn’t figured that out? At that point just kill yourself why serve Darkseid?
The Anti-Life Equation grants the person who wields it the ability to take over sentient life. Some people can fight against it but if pushed to a certain emotional point they become weak enough to be taken over. That's what happened to Superman...his grief/rage over Lois made him susceptible to Anti-Life.

Manhunter has been there the whole time :mindblown: when Zod arrived? When Joker killed Robin? When Doomsday was awakened? He didn’t do nothin’
That fits with versions of the comic book Martian Manhunter who just wanted to be incognito on Earth.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if the gods fought for earth in the first war against darkseid, why didn’t they fight against steppenwolf? Are they only the gods of earth or of the whole universe? Why even let darkseid get so powerful if they run the universe?

srry my YouTube is being polluted with these justice league videos. :martin:

Last thing

For starters, as to why the Gods didn't fight against Steppenwolf. Technically they did. That's who Batman recruited. Now as for the old gods. As we were told and shown, when they fought young Darksied the old Gods were UNITED. That was the key. Since that time, you have the people of Atlantis having being with the Amazons, the Amazons being betrayed and banished by Zeus and none of them having love for MAN. So, they only worried about themselves. Also, EARTH was the ONLY planet that was able to make Darksied retreat. Every planet throughout the universe took a L and that was even BEFORE Darksied level up to OMEGA powers.

As for the Anti Life Equation, just imagine the people of WANDAVISION, but it be the entire mutliverse of people.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
As for the numbers. I don't believe ANYTHING that comes out of WB's offices. They purpose wanted to downplay anything about the Snyder cut. They in the past denied it's existence. They pulled a fraudulent so-called investigation of racial discrimination over the treatment and white washing of the theatrical cut and claimed Ray Fisher was full of shyt and fired him from the Flash movie. They even "accidentally leaked" the Snyder Cut just weeks ago onto Tom & Jerry. ANYTHING coming from them, I refuse to believe it because they BEEN full of shyt. Even conveniently putting it out just a mere WEEK AND A HALF in front of GODZILLA VS KONG is intentional to undermine the streaming numbers. It's no coincidence that the Warner Media CEO just only a couple of DAYS after the Snyder Cut came out was proclaiming it as one and done. It's no coincidence why ALL THIS NEWS about other DC movies unrelated are emerging... all of these announcements and so forth to further quiet the call for a continued Snyderverse. So saying the streaming numbers are LESS that WW84 while at the same time BLAMING FANS for so-called accusations of alleged death threats.... I don't buy or believe anything coming from them. They WANT to bury this.
I don't understand something. If the parent company green lit this why would they let execs underneath them then undermine it's potential reach? Shouldn't they be fired by now or at least soon?

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand something. If the parent company green lit this why would they let execs underneath them then undermine it's potential reach? Shouldn't they be fired by now or at least soon?

The reports isn't coming from AT&T. This is coming from WB. AT&T doesn't care either way. They only care about gaining more subscriptions. They had other reasons to green light the Snyder Cut which was a year ago, HBO Max was struggling to get hype before the launch, and then had a fukked up launch on top of that. They needed people to sign on. Now that they're AHEAD of projected schedule, they're not caring one way or another to the fate of the Snyder and his future DC movies.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@gluvnast i don't think there's a conspiracy

- AT&T is about money and only money

- the early numbers from a third party source show the movie did very well on HBO Max

- why wouldn't they drop more DC news? They are trying to capitalize on the hype around DC movies right now

It's actually the opposite.. As the Warner Media CEO explained it a few days ago, they want to establish their STAND ALONE films and put focus on that. And the Snydercut was just to satisfy those who demand it and nothing else. They're more pissed at the alleged death threats, so to undermine the Synder Cut to quell the noise and the hype makes a lot of sense.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The reports isn't coming from AT&T. This is coming from WB. AT&T doesn't care either way. They only care about gaining more subscriptions. They had other reasons to green light the Snyder Cut which was a year ago, HBO Max was struggling to get hype before the launch, and then had a fukked up launch on top of that. They needed people to sign on. Now that they're AHEAD of projected schedule, they're not caring one way or another to the fate of the Snyder and his future DC movies.
OK, that could be it but it would seem smarter to tell WB execs to let this ride for a month before saying anything about future DC stuff, the Sydwrverse is dead etc. The hype for this could get them even more subs.
I think Ray Fisher dust up got WB and more specifically DC/Hamada pissed at dude and don't even want to consider working with him again.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It's actually the opposite.. As the Warner Media CEO explained it a few days ago, they want to establish their STAND ALONE films and put focus on that. And the Snydercut was just to satisfy those who demand it and nothing else. They're more pissed at the alleged death threats, so to undermine the Synder Cut to quell the noise and the hype makes a lot of sense.

I'm not putting much stock in those comments from WarnerMedia. AT&T will do it if they feel it's worth it..

But these are expensive movies and theaters ain't even open yet.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he was busy being the general in MOS
but I think it makes sense he was hiding he thought he was the only alien on earth and when an alien comes for the first time he's hostile as hell
plus you don't know if the white Martians are hiding too
Also you looks alien. If people are giving a white human looking alien a hard time just imagine what they would do if they saw him.