Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Right lmao. And that stupid chanting from that gloomy Midsommar cult. I thought i was watching a different movie for a sec.

then she smelled his discarded clothes :francis:

I think it was a "Thank You" to all those broads that pushed Aquaman to a billion dollars. :mjlol:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You just Ethered yourself and don’t even know it :dead:
I Ethered myself? Your Are trying to hate on the movie saying no one is talking about it but yet the direct continuations of end game the previous biggest movie of all time on a more popular streaming network didn’t beat it ? Sounds like a success to me

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I Ethered myself? Your Are trying to hate on the movie saying no one is talking about it but yet the direct continuations of end game the previous biggest movie of all time on a more popular streaming network didn’t beat it ? Sounds like a success to me

for one, you’re comparing a movie to a TV show. For two, you’re comparing two sidekick characters to the dc trinity. Basically, you’re comparing a what if Infinity War was released on Disney + and compared it to the season premier or batwoman :russ:

And since you’re making comparisons, what were the RT score comparisons? :sas2:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I feel like she could've taken on Steppenwolf herself without Superman but I may wrong..

In the movie they made her actually say they needed Supes to beat Steppenwolf
She was the only one who held her own by herself against him besides Supes. The underground scene they squared up one on one throughout that chapter.

• Dap
Reactions: 904

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It’s stupid decisions like this is why I don’t believe in any type of competition when it’s clear that the people in charge don’t know what they’re doing:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
It’s stupid decisions like this is why I don’t believe in any type of competition when it’s clear that the people in charge don’t know what they’re doing:

well see that’s the thing. If he had the ability to run faster than light and reverse time, why was this movie 4 hours long?

why did they even need Superman if he could do that?

Why even waste time forming a “team team”

U see the problem with that? If he had that ability this whole time, why wait that long to use it. His entire character was a waste, yet at the same time even more of a reason why this plot was dragged out unnecessarily.

Dr Manhattan was too OP in The Watchmen, but they had a built in excuse for why he couldn’t end the movie in like 5 minutes. The way this plot moved it shouldn’t have.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
well see that’s the thing. If he had the ability to run faster than light and reverse time, why was this movie 4 hours long?

why did they even need Superman if he could do that?

Why even waste time forming a “team team”

U see the problem with that? If he had that ability this whole time, why wait that long to use it. His entire character was a waste, yet at the same time even more of a reason why this plot was dragged out unnecessarily.

Dr Manhattan was too OP in The Watchmen, but they had a built in excuse for why he couldn’t end the movie in like 5 minutes. The way this plot moved it shouldn’t have.

lol. It’s a skill from the comics that leads to a very good storyline (Flashpoint). These debates are dumb because, say for instance in Marvel, if you have the time stone why tf do you need any of the others? If you have it how can Thanos ever get you?

power scaling is a problem all throughout the comics, let alone the movies. Just enjoy it.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol. It’s a skill from the comics that leads to a very good storyline (Flashpoint). These debates are dumb because, say for instance in Marvel, if you have the time stone why tf do you need any of the others? If you have it how can Thanos ever get you?

power scaling is a problem all throughout the comics, let alone the movies. Just enjoy it.
Let's just try to get over most logical fallacies in comic book movies...because, ya know...comic books and whatnot:manny: