Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The 4:3 presentation only works if you have a big screen. That’s the blatant miss of the cut.
I GOT A 75 INCH 4K.

shyt REALLY RUINED THE EXPERIENCE.

TOOK ME A WHILE TO NOT NOTICE IT.
:devil:
:evil:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
All the hype
All the promotion
All the social media
All the #'s
All the noise....

After one week the hype is starting to dissipate

6j8rF9.gif

:sas1:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug:
All the hype
All the promotion
All the social media
All the #'s
All the noise....

After one week the hype is starting to dissipate

6j8rF9.gif

:sas1:

Despite falling short of the Wonder Woman sequel's numbers, Samba TV found Zack Snyder's Justice Leaguewas streamed more than the first episode of Marvel Studios' The Falcon and the Winter Soldier on Disney+ over the same frame. According to the company, the latter was viewed by 1.7 million households, making it the Disney streaming platform's most-watched series premiere to date. This supports Disney+'s statement yesterday, in which the streamer claimed The Falcon and the Winter SoldierEpisode 1 attracted more viewers than its fellow Marvel Studios show WandaVision and The Mandalorian Season 2 premiere.
So a four hour movie out streamed the biggest Disney shows on a less successful Streaming platform but you in here talking shyt :gucci::dwillhuh::comeon: marvel lost to DC this weekend

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Despite falling short of the Wonder Woman sequel's numbers, Samba TV found Zack Snyder's Justice Leaguewas streamed more than the first episode of Marvel Studios' The Falcon and the Winter Soldier on Disney+ over the same frame. According to the company, the latter was viewed by 1.7 million households, making it the Disney streaming platform's most-watched series premiere to date. This supports Disney+'s statement yesterday, in which the streamer claimed The Falcon and the Winter SoldierEpisode 1 attracted more viewers than its fellow Marvel Studios show WandaVision and The Mandalorian Season 2 premiere.
So a four hour movie out streamed the biggest Disney shows on a less successful Streaming platform but you in here talking shyt :gucci::dwillhuh::comeon: marvel lost to DC this weekend
Can we stop this stan wars stuff sir. It's very unbecoming and ruins threads. Thanks ahead of time. :troll:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

You just Ethered yourself and don’t even know it :dead:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
According to Samba TV (per Deadline), the long awaited (and very good) Zack Snyder’s Justice League drew an impressive 1.8M HBO Max households during its first five minutes of release over its opening weekend. Comparatively, Wonder Woman 1984 managed 2.2M U.S. households back in December, but the figure still remains a huge win for Snyder’s film and HBO Max.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
that's 100% true. My sis in law works for AT&T.

She lives with us so I get my cell phone and tv for free. We tried that AT&T TV for the last 8 months and I don't like that shyt. Went back to Directv. That lag on sports games with AT&T TV :camby:
I would fuk with directv if they broadcast channels in 4K

They can do the 4K lane. Streaming 4K services suck right now

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I would fuk with directv if they broadcast channels in 4K

They can do the 4K lane. Streaming 4K services suck right now
They was showing 4k shyt a few years ago when I had it, I'm sure it's better now. They only had a few channels and random nba games then.