Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
So if the gods fought for earth in the first war against darkseid, why didn’t they fight against steppenwolf? Are they only the gods of earth or of the whole universe? Why even let darkseid get so powerful if they run the universe?

also the anti life equation, it just tells people life is meaning less? Duh who hasn’t figured that out? At that point just kill yourself why serve Darkseid?

srry my YouTube is being polluted with these justice league videos. :martin:

Last thing

Manhunter has been there the whole time :mindblown: when Zod arrived? When Joker killed Robin? When Doomsday was awakened? He didn’t do nothin’

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Manhunter has been there the whole time :mindblown: when Zod arrived? When Joker killed Robin? When Doomsday was awakened? He didn’t do nothin’

Considering the fact that he's masquerading as a nikka, he probably hit the :hubie: like regular nikkaz would since it didn't involve him. :pachaha:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
What Martian Manhunter do in bvs? I know he met up with lois, but i can't remember what for.

d3323

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure. Also was Martian Manhunter the general from birth? :jbhmm:

did the original general die at some point and Manhunter has just been living his life this whole time. Christmas’s with the family, cookouts, reunions?

based on the cartoons and comics, I’m assuming it’s been him the whole time. But Snyder could’ve had him replace a dude who died in theory

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
So if the gods fought for earth in the first war against darkseid, why didn’t they fight against steppenwolf? Are they only the gods of earth or of the whole universe? Why even let darkseid get so powerful if they run the universe?

also the anti life equation, it just tells people life is meaning less? Duh who hasn’t figured that out? At that point just kill yourself why serve Darkseid?

srry my YouTube is being polluted with these justice league videos. :martin:

Last thing

he was busy being the general in MOS
but I think it makes sense he was hiding he thought he was the only alien on earth and when an alien comes for the first time he's hostile as hell
plus you don't know if the white Martians are hiding too