North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:francis: 4:3 RATIO fukkING SUCKED
AND HURT THE EXPERIENCE.

FELT LIKE I WAS WATCHING
A BOOTLEG.
:devil:
:evil:

Technically, It was a bootleg :russ:

But the movie was shot specifically for IMAX so technically you're supposed to see more (vertically) than if it was shown wide.

Basically Snyder shot it in 4:3 and Warner wasn't going to change or edit any of it because they didn't want to be blamed for anything this time. :dead:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Honestly it’s pretty hard to ruin that brand. If you pay attention to their (ATT) investor reports HBO Max is all they talk about. They’re in the process of selling DirecTV. The rest of their business isn’t doing well
Everything AT&T touch dies tragically

But I heard AT&T will still own about 70% of Directv and TPG (equity firm) will own 30% plus AT&T will rebrand the company? Any information on that

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Was that chick flash saved supposed to be a love interest because they bushed her right after that scene. Leaves her in the street to get ran over. :russ:

Sucks these comic book movies have to have unlimited expendable enemies like these parademons. It would have been nice to have several other more powerful threats to deal with. Batman just casually shooting parademons gets redundant.

Whomever wrote the jokes was pretty bad. Maybe it was dude playing Barry but those shyts barely landed.

I also think Ben looks funny af as batman. Especially when he doesn't have his mask on dude does not look like a super hero :mjlol:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps

But I heard AT&T will still own about 70% of Directv and TPG (equity firm) will own 30% plus AT&T will rebrand the company? Any information on that

it’s a stop gap for the full sell off of DirecTV (likely to Dish). Internally they’ve already separated the DTV employees from the rest of ATT. Writing is on the wall.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I wish i had four hours laying around. Watched it over 3 days. :francis:

A lot of it you can fast forward through.

Especially all of the Louis Lane and Martha Kent Scenes.

You can fast forward through the dialog of the flash rescue car scene as well.

You can fast forward through a lot of the Aquaman's scenes as well.

Basically you can fast forward through a lot of what was cut out of the 2017 version :dead:

Including some of Cyborg's arc.

Once you strip this movie down, even if you add it all of the stuff that was cut out, at it's core, the plot and story was convoluted and flawed. There was too much shyt crammed into one movie no matter how you slice it.

WB knew this.

Snyder made 5 movies into 4 hours.

Whedon was asked to make it 2 1/2 hours which is impossible. It required him changing Steppenwolf's role, and cutting out backstories of several characters.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
A lot of it you can fast forward through.

Especially all of the Louis Lane and Martha Kent Scenes.

You can fast forward through the dialog of the flash rescue car scene as well.

You can fast forward through a lot of the Aquaman's scenes as well.

Basically you can fast forward through a lot of what was cut out of the 2017 version :dead:

Including some of Cyborg's arc.

Once you strip this movie down, even if you add it all of the stuff that was cut out, at it's core, the plot and story was convoluted and flawed. There was too much shyt crammed into one movie no matter how you slice it.

WB knew this.

Snyder made 5 movies into 4 hours.

Whedon was asked to make it 2 1/2 hours which is impossible. It required him changing Steppenwolf's role, and cutting out backstories of several characters.
Aquaman scenes were def boring, his character does nothing for me.

And yes the lois lane, Martha Kent and Clark scenes were :russell: Snyder just makes superman so fukking boring. Its like he's too powerful so let's just not have him do anything.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Aquaman scenes were def boring, his character does nothing for me.

And yes the lois lane, Martha Kent and Clark scenes were :russell: Snyder just makes superman so fukking boring. Its like he's too powerful so let's just not have him do anything.
The worst slo mo in the movie was Aquaman, walking on a pier drinking whiskey from a bottle while some weird music played.
I was like, "WTF am I watching?!" :dwillhuh:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
The worst slo mo in the movie was Aquaman, walking on a pier drinking whiskey from a bottle while some weird music played.
I was like, "WTF am I watching?!" :dwillhuh:
Right lmao. And that stupid chanting from that gloomy Midsommar cult. I thought i was watching a different movie for a sec.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

that's 100% true. My sis in law works for AT&T.

She lives with us so I get my cell phone and tv for free. We tried that AT&T TV for the last 8 months and I don't like that shyt. Went back to Directv. That lag on sports games with AT&T TV :camby: