Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I gotta peep this but I don't know when. It's 4 hours?:francis:

Might have to watch a bit at a time, which I'd rather not do because it makes a movie feel disjointed as hell.

Fred.

Its broken up into 6 chapters. I just treated it like a tv show. Tho I’m not gonna lie, that 4:3 ratio had me fukked up for a min

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
a lot of those guys are gone.

my thing is, I don't even know if I can TOTALLY shyt on Whedon since the WB Suits forced him to make a 2 hour movie instead. But throwing out 90% of filmed footage that was in post production to reshoot is just a waste of bread. But apparently the forced release had a lot to do with WB suits wanting their bonuses :francis:

Problem is now, they look REAL dumb. REAL Dumb.

ATT leadership is just as dumb as Warner’s. I cannot stand Stankey dude is a WOAT cac who treats people like disposable objects... but he respects numbers so he might be down with a change.

It’s funny cuz I worked at ATT from 2016-2020 and it had some of the worst leadership ever. When they bought TW they got rid of a lot of the talent that made HBO what it was.

Another fun fact is that I worked for Mattel on the BvS toy line in 2015 (got to go to ComicCon and everything). Warner Bros was the client (obviously) and I could tell they had a shytshow going on in their offices, even looking from the outside.

Honestly, given what I’ve seen, I’m amazed Marvel was able to pull off what they did. These studio execs have terrible patience and a lack of vision.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
ATT leadership is just as dumb as Warner’s. I cannot stand Stankey dude is a WOAT cac who treats people like disposable objects... but he respects numbers so he might be down with a change.

It’s funny cuz I worked at ATT from 2016-2020 and it had some of the worst leadership ever. When they bought TW they got rid of a lot of the talent that made HBO what it was.

Another fun fact is that I worked for Mattel on the BvS toy line in 2015 (got to go to ComicCon and everything). Warner Bros was the client (obviously) and I could tell they had a shytshow going on in their offices, even looking from the outside.

Honestly, given what I’ve seen, I’m amazed Marvel was able to pull off what they did. These studio execs have terrible patience and a lack of vision.
finding out that they pushed the movie forward and had so much interference so that they could get their bonuses :mjlol:

and to think they got 6/7 figure severances :scust:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
The 4:3 presentation only works if you have a big screen. That’s the blatant miss of the cut.