Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its hard for me to fairly compare the Snyder cut to any other DC movie because the other movies were playing by a completely different set of rules. Mainly runtime. Imagine if Rise of Skywalker was able to add 2 more hours to its runtime to flesh out more of the plot. It would probably be a better movie. BUT most films don't have that luxury. So the Snyder cut is good but in a sense it kind of cheated.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Its hard for me to fairly compare the Snyder cut to any other DC movie because the other movies were playing by a completely different set of rules. Mainly runtime. Imagine if Rise of Skywalker was able to add 2 more hours to its runtime to flesh out more of the plot. It would probably be a better movie. BUT most films don't have that luxury. So the Snyder cut is good but in a sense it kind of cheated.
Just rank them on how much you enjoyed them i mean its not rocket science :manny:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
full
I flat out stopped reading when he said Nolan hasn’t made a film as good as 300. I know people are entitled to their opinion, but that’s just crazy. His whole discography other than maybe 2 movies is better than 300. And I like 300.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just rank them on how much you enjoyed them i mean its not rocket science :manny:
Because its more of a miniseries and I wouldn't compare a movie to a miniseries because it's two different categories of storytelling.

Enjoyment is irrelevant to comparing them. I enjoy steak but I don't compare it to cheesecake.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I flat out stopped reading when he said Nolan hasn’t made a film as good as 300. I know people are entitled to their opinion, but that’s just crazy. His whole discography other than maybe 2 movies is better than 300. And I like 300.
Insomnia is better than 300, and it's on HBO max till the end of the month :krs:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

I feel you but again it was supposed to be 2 movies

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I feel you but again it was supposed to be 2 movies
I wish ppl would stop saying that.

The idea that superman was gonna be a psycho villian for a movie is a dumb idea in the first place that ppl were never going to buy Into. WB execs were right to pull the plug, they should have never greenlit it in the first place.

I can sit here as a marvel fan and say house of m should have never happened. I don't care what good came out if it. It was a stupid idea in the first place so was wandavision. Some ideas are just bad. Doomsday was a bad idea.

Last edited: