Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Where was the first one supposed to end and the second movie supposed to begin?
Watching the Snydercut seems like one story not two.
Superman was supposed to be the villian for the first movie, then darkseid was supposed to be the villian for the second.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Superman was supposed to be the villian for the first movie, then darkseid was supposed to be the villian for the second.
Hold up, people are saying the Snydercut was supposed to be two movies I thought? The fever dream whatevathefukk at the end of the movie is like set up for a JL 2 is that evil Superman then fighting Darkseid storyline I thought?

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
They said flat out this is nothing more then a “What if” shyt. The Joshtice League is going to be cannon for them.

But when they see the fans response to this I wouldn’t be surprised if they beg Snyder to comeback but if i was Zack i would tell the executives “fukk you, pay me, give me COMPLETE creative control, and LEAVE me alone when i film :pacspit:

Hell they were trying to even control him with this cut. The WB executives just couldn’t get out their own way..

Now it makes sense why he tacked on the Epilogue. Warner shooting themselves in the foot. Read the room. Give him two more movies and part ways.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Hold up, people are saying the Snydercut was supposed to be two movies I thought? The fever dream whatevathefukk at the end of the movie is like set up for a JL 2 is that evil Superman then fighting Darkseid storyline I thought?
superman.jpg
I don't care enough to do five seconds of research about it but essentially yes

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
People wanting the Snyderverse to continue, I think they are really just not doing it because if Ray Fisher controversy. Look after Ann Sarnoff came out yesterday saying their independent investigation found no evidence edits to the Snydercut were racially motivated, Ray Fisher demands to see JL investigation findings. This guy is a huge headache for them and they don't want to employ him anymore. They picked their side, they fired Whedon are gonna blackball Fisher from Warner at least but they kept Hamada and Johns.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
People wanting the Snyderverse to continue, I think they are really just not doing it because if Ray Fisher controversy. Look after Ann Sarnoff came out yesterday saying their independent investigation found no evidence edits to the Snydercut were racially motivated, Ray Fisher demands to see JL investigation findings. This guy is a huge headache for them and they don't want to employ him anymore. They picked their side, they fired Whedon are gonna blackball Fisher from Warner at least but they kept Hamada and Johns.

Johns needs to go and Hamada is a herb covering for those bozos.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC

You can always write him out. Fisher is overplaying his hand, but I do think he deserves to know what was the reasoning for his plot being removed entirely. As everyone noted (paid critics included), this is a completely different movie with the inclusion of his backstory. He'll never work for Warner again regardless. They're not going to put up with him. I recall saying this in the standalone thread about the Fisher/Whedon beef.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You can always write him out. Fisher is overplaying his hand, but I do think he deserves to know what was the reasoning for his plot being removed entirely. As everyone noted (paid critics included), this is a completely different movie with the inclusion of his backstory. He'll never work for Warner again regardless. They're not going to put up with him. I recall saying this in the standalone thread about the Fisher/Whedon beef.

I kinda agree, but maybe if they let Snyder finish his arc, they'll let him use Fisher. I'm sure Ray would do it for Zach if he asked him to.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
They COMPLETELY fukked Ray Fisher over in the theatrical cut, they cut so much shyt out :dead:

He actually feels like main character in the Snyder cut
You know whats wild?

You kinda forget this movie took place before Black Panther.

Ray Fisher's Cyborg being a "win" he probably would have ate off the success of BP and had his solo project fast-forwarded. However, he was such a nothing character in the TC that he couldnt get that momentum.