Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Furthermore, Fisher wasn't the only one who had beef with Whedon. The entire cast was relieved when the original movie was done. The set was toxic. So I am inclined to take his side.
Yeah, not saying they are doing the right thing but that's what they are doing and why. They value Johns/Hamada team players over Fisher/Snyder rabble-rousers with conplaints.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I gotta peep this but I don't know when. It's 4 hours?:francis:

Might have to watch a bit at a time, which I'd rather not do because it makes a movie feel disjointed as hell.

Fred.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah, it's definitely up to AT&T but if they didn't like Warner leadership they would be fired by now.

a lot of those guys are gone.

my thing is, I don't even know if I can TOTALLY shyt on Whedon since the WB Suits forced him to make a 2 hour movie instead. But throwing out 90% of filmed footage that was in post production to reshoot is just a waste of bread. But apparently the forced release had a lot to do with WB suits wanting their bonuses :francis:

Problem is now, they look REAL dumb. REAL Dumb.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I gotta peep this but I don't know when. It's 4 hours?:francis:

Might have to watch a bit at a time, which I'd rather not do because it makes a movie feel disjointed as hell.

Fred.
It's like a TV series it's broken up into six chapters. That's what I did, I watched the first 3 chapters one night which was just under 2 hours and then a chapter a day after that, might have skipped a day.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
The people who edited it have never done an actual full length film before. They only did movie trailers. Add to it, they wanted to make it more like a Marvel movie similar to what was done for Whedon's JL. I don't think there was any good in SS though.
:gucci: damn

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's like a TV series it's broken up into six chapters. That's what I did, I watched the first 3 chapters one night which was just under 2 hours and then a chapter a day after that, might have skipped a day.

Oh really?

Ok that's cool then. I can work around that.

Fred.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

my thing is, I don't even know if I can TOTALLY shyt on Whedon since the WB Suits forced him to make a 2 hour movie instead. But throwing out 90% of filmed footage that was in post production to reshoot is just a waste of bread. But apparently the forced release had a lot to do with WB suits wanting their bonuses :francis:

That's the last regime tho, Kevin Tsujihara did all that and it proceeds Hamada who wasn't there for it. He's not embarrassed he wasn't there, he was successful in the horror space and wants to try his hand at doing Super hero shyt and I'm sure he doesn't want a rabid fan base making all his choices for him. He wants to do his vision.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That's the last regime tho, Kevin Tsujihara did all that and it proceeds Hamada who wasn't there for it. He's not embarrassed he wasn't there, he was successful in the horror space and wants to try his hand at doing Super hero shyt and I'm sure he doesn't want a rabid fan base making all his choices for him. He wants to do his vision.

My problem with Hamada is him covering for Johns.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah, but Fisher gave him no choice really. He lumped them together in his Warner criticism. He's not going to throw Johns under the bus for a guy trying to throw him under the bus.

oh well, fukk em. I'm staying on code and riding with Ray. :pachaha:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC

They asked him to cut it down. He took it upon himself to throw everything out, run up the budget and create a movie in his own image. You can totally shyt on him.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They asked him to cut it down. He took it upon himself to throw everything out, run up the budget and create a movie in his own image. You can totally shyt on him.

Yeah, you right. Back to shyttin on Whedon. :salute:

Glad his scumbaggery on Buffy was exposed too.

fukk em all.

#ZachDaGawd