Official Justice League "Snyder Cut" Thread

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The reason why Bruce was so chill looking at Manhunter....

Because when Affleck filmed his scene it was supposed to be John Stewart he was talking too. Not some obviously alien looking dude.

A lot of folks on twitter saying Snyder filmed Trevante Rhodes as John Stewart.
Yeah I could tell it was filmed without a clear idea of who he was talking to. They were also debating Reynolds.
What really shocked me is Affleck and Leto filmed separately.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I could tell it was filmed without a clear idea of who he was talking to. They were also debating Reynolds.
What really shocked me is Affleck and Leto filmed separately.
Yep. Still managed to pull it off, but thats why they had so many closeup shots of Leto.

However, it was missing that wide shot stare down of them looking like shyt was about to go down. Like with TDK.

Still was a great scene imo.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
I'm gonna just post this here because of the cowards that bushed my thread and I didn't even get a chance to respond cause I'm not on the coli all day

First off this place is full of snyder haters but it's been real quiet with that tough talk about snyder being wack now

Only a few posters been riding with snyder over the years like @Eric Brooks prolly knows more than me but I remember seeing his name defending mos

2nd - real talk, 300 is one of the greatest movies of all time. Period top 5 or top 10 however you want to do it. 300 is right up there with scarface and godfathers it's a hood favorite

It was only zacks second movie, he made an all time classic. Christopher nolan never made a movie better than 300, as well as a bunch of other oscar winning directors

His first movie was in 2004, it's a short time. Spielberg's first 16 years only had jaws, ET and indiana jones that hit. Jurassic park all his other hits didn't come till decades later

Snyder gave us 300 1&2 , watchman , BvS, jl, wonder woman and aquaman in that same time period and he is still young!

No other director from his generation is touching him

Justice league was epic, silenced all the critics. Mos still one of the best super hero movies ever created

It's not far fetched to see synder mentioned with the goats in another 20 years, not trolling these are facts!!

:pacspit:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm gonna just post this here because of the cowards that bushed my thread and I didn't even get a chance to respond cause I'm not on the coli all day

First off this place is full of snyder haters but it's been real quiet with that tough talk about snyder being wack now

Only a few posters been riding with snyder over the years like @Eric Brooks prolly knows more than me but I remember seeing his name defending mos

2nd - real talk, 300 is one of the greatest movies of all time. Period top 5 or top 10 however you want to do it. 300 is right up there with scarface and godfathers it's a hood favorite

It was only zacks second movie, he made an all time classic. Christopher nolan never made a movie better than 300, as well as a bunch of other oscar winning directors

His first movie was in 2004, it's a short time. Spielberg's first 16 years only had jaws, ET and indiana jones that hit. Jurassic park all his other hits didn't come till decades later

Snyder gave us 300 1&2 , watchman , BvS, jl, wonder woman and aquaman in that same time period and he is still young!

Justice league was epic, silenced all the critics. Mos still one of the best super hero movies ever created

It's not far fetched to see synder mentioned with the goats in another 20 years, not trolling these are facts!!

I gotta break it to you, barely anyone thinks that about 300 especially the hood. That movie is actually on some anti-PoC shyt on the low.
He makes great visuals but pacing, story, approving good actors, dialogue etc. he is either average or is bad at it. All the movies you named are not even directed by him. You gotta know what you are talking about.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

full